Quantcast

Sam Hill and Troy Brosnan take senior and junior downhill World Championship titles

Oct 20, 2009
<p>The Monster Energy Specialized team had a banner weekend in Mont Ste Anne Canada this weekend as Sam Hill (AUS) and Troy Brosnan (AUS) took hom efforts are paying." </p><p>
</p><p>
At 25, this victory gives Remy to take stock on his state of mind "Since few months I really reconsidered myself, I decided to switch teams and I'm happy. I feel that I matured, I have a good mind and I gained confidence. It's been 7 years that I am professional and I have gained experience, I have more knowledge of the races now. I'm calmer and I am racing as you go. A win like today, I knew I was capable, I've always been a runner who attacks, I think I’m offensive and it paid off! " </p><p>
</p><p>
New recruit from the start of this season in Astana, Remy explains, "It's a chance to work for great leaders like Vinokourov and Kreuziger, that's why I signed with the team, it is a new adventure for me and I am very satisfied. Alexandre Vinokourov is a great man is he who contacted me first so that I join the team. His experience and meaning of race are really interesting; running alongside him is a great opportunity! " </p><p>
</p><p>
Alexandre Vinokourov, meanwhile is very proud of this victory "It's a very emotional moment for Remy but for the Astana team that earned its first victory of the season. It was a tough day, Remy has achieved a great performance. When I realized that my crash followed by a technical problem would prevent me from returning to the pack, we told Remy to stay in front. We did well to trust him. Remy is a boy who needs confidence. We brought this to him in our team. We are proud to see him having a revival in his career with us. "</p>

More...