Quantcast

Sam Hill Re-Signs with Iron Horse

blt2ride

Turbo Monkey
May 25, 2005
Chatsworth
Islandia, New York (October 4, 2005) - Iron Horse Bicycles is proud to announce it has re-signed Sam Hill, one of mountain biking's fastest downhill racers. Sam is fresh off another successful World Cup race season (two UCI World Cup wins, 2nd overall UCI World Cup Series, UCI World Championship Silver Medalist, and U.S. Open Champion). Sam will continue his success onboard Iron Horse Bikes through the 2008 race season.

Sam Hill says; "I'm really excited to be riding Iron Horse Bikes, happy to continue working with people who care about me, my future, and about the products they make." Sam adds, "It's going to be awesome continuing to work with Iron Horse over the next few years to help develop bikes that give cyclists the confidence to ride any terrain they choose".

Sam's focus will be the U.S. Open, UCI World Cup Series, UCI World Championships, and select North American and Australian National events. With Sam's input and ability to push products to the limit, Iron Horse Bicycles will continue to progress, develop, and deliver high performance bikes to their customers.

"Everyone at Iron Horse Bicycles, as well our dealers and distributors, are really excited to have Sam continue representing the Iron Horse brand for the next three seasons. We're all looking forward to seeing his continued growth into one of the best mountain bikers in the world." said Sean Heimdal, Team Manager of Team Iron Horse/Mad Catz.

S.K.C.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 28, 2005
Pa. / North Jersey
...he rode a bicycle taxi in the backstreets of Bangok. After being summarily fired for incessantly doing nose wheelies, he was hired by Ringling Brothers Barnum and Bailey Circus to ride a magical flaming unicycle made from Thor's Hammer.

Brought to you by the new "Sam Hill random Fact Generator"
:D

thaflyinfatman

Turbo Monkey
Jul 20, 2002
Victoria
Before that I think he rode a Cortina for the now-defunct Aussie distributor.

That speech thing had to be made up though... he doesn't speak that eloquently and it's hard to get more than two words in a row out of him.

RATM

Monkey
Aug 5, 2004
Washington DC area
Who had a better season in your opinion, Sam Hill, Fabian, or Greg? I Give it up to Fabian, he won a world cup, National champ, Euro champ, and world champ.

black noise

Turbo Monkey
Dec 31, 2004
Santa Cruz
xy9ine said:
on a somehow vaguely related topic, has anybody confirmed the rumor that cedric is moving to commencal?
I doubt it. Why would he move to Commencal at the same time that Cannondale released the Gracia?

xy9ine

Turbo Monkey
Mar 22, 2004
vancouver eastside
dunno. it was mentioned on the nsmb review of the red bull district ride: "This may have been Cedric's last comp aboard a Cannondale. Rumours suggest he's signed with Commençal." fully unsubstanciated comment, but makes for good e-speculation. if the money is there, i can see the opportunity to ride commencal / bossard hardware again pretty tempting. cedric & chausson would be quite the team.

dondon

Monkey
Gillette another french company that will keep the sanchez trimmed will be kicking in the $$$ for Cedric and Another french world cup winner for Commencal...
What **** on Cannondale and **** on SC....and Zinc on Haro...

Sherpa

Basking in fail.
Jan 28, 2004
Arkansaw
dondon said:
Gillette another french company that will keep the sanchez trimmed will be kicking in the $$$ for Cedric and Another french world cup winner for Commencal...
What **** on Cannondale and Peaty on SC....and Zinc on Haro...
:thumb: