Quantcast

Sam Hill's Stalker

Status
Not open for further replies.

bmxracer62

Monkey
Feb 11, 2008
why do you all have your patiens in a bunch? i took pics of sam hill, i did not stalk him?! hes a cool guy, never met him before that. saying that you want to knock me out because i like sam hill is pushin it. you dont like it, then dont look. i dont understand all your frustration. and to start a thread about it is just weak.

mod edt: play edit or you go on permanent ridemonkey vacation.

Last edited by a moderator:

bmxracer62

Monkey
Feb 11, 2008
hahaha... open that link and then click on his US OPEN gallery

he posted the pics you are talking about in there

I look a bit out of it to say the least... not even a clue that i had a gash in my leg that needed 20 staple to close. no idea what was going on and i certainly do not remember any of that

dave, if you were affended that i took those two pics you saw of you, please feel free tell me, i will truly appologize but i was not the kid taking all the pics.

Last edited:

bmxracer62

Monkey
Feb 11, 2008
this is the douche bag that i wanted to knock out when Trumpore crashed at the Open. he kept taking pics of him while he was f-ed up and i kept telling him to stop and help us help him.

dude, i already told you that i was trying to help and i am NOT the guy that was taking mad pics i was standing right there while you were yelling at the kid.

lumpygravy

Chimp
Sep 4, 2008
I love a good 'ol witch hunt. People taking a dislike to other's behaviour and then threatening and persecuting them because they think the behaviour is 'unbalanced'. This only serves to reveal that they are the ones who are 'unbalanced'. :huh:

bmxracer62

Monkey
Feb 11, 2008
we worked late the first few nights to finished up the DS course, set up marketing material and that sort of thing and every time i would turn around to do anything he was lingering there constantly getting in everyone's way asking all kinds of questions etc... i don't remember details but he kept saying Sam Hill this...or Sam Hill that etc... His mom would drop him off in the morning and then pick him up late at night. I'm honestly surprised Jacy (i think that's sam's mechanic?) didn't kick his ass a few times. Jack and Doug prob have some stories of there own.
you need to get your **** right. im not a little kid. mommy doesnt bring me anywhere. i was RIDING all weekend. you wouldnt have seen me unless it was on the mountain riding. you dont fckn know me. think before you speak.

William42

fork ways
Jul 31, 2007
hey transcend can we get a thread lock? This is getting pretty pinkbikey ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.