Quantcast

Sam Hill's Stalker

Status
Not open for further replies.

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
this is the douche bag that i wanted to knock out when Trumpore crashed at the Open. he kept taking pics of him while he was f-ed up and i kept telling him to stop and help us help him.

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
this is the douche bag that i wanted to knock out when Trumpore crashed at the Open. he kept taking pics of him while he was f-ed up and i kept telling him to stop and help us help him.
I got up there just in time to see him being a super-douche. He did nothing but lean over the monster tent all weekend. Every time we rode by to go back to the car he was there.

davetrump

Turbo Monkey
Jul 29, 2003
hahaha... open that link and then click on his US OPEN gallery

he posted the pics you are talking about in there

I look a bit out of it to say the least... not even a clue that i had a gash in my leg that needed 20 staple to close. no idea what was going on and i certainly do not remember any of that

IH8Rice

Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
hahaha... open that link and then click on his US OPEN gallery

he posted the pics you are talking about in there

I look a bit out of it to say the least... not even a clue that i had a gash in my leg that needed 20 staple to close. no idea what was going on and i certainly do not remember any of that
yeah thats where i saw those pics.

you definitively were out of it bro....and thank you for not being a fat ass, cause hauling you up that hill would have been impossible.

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
yeah thats where i saw those pics.

you definitively were out of it bro....and thank you for not being a fat ass, cause hauling you up that hill would have been impossible.
Next time strap him to a backboard and just roll him down it. It'll be like donkey kong. 10 points for knocking over jersey whores.

Oh, and holy crap, that kid is freekin' creepy.

Last edited:

LukeD

Monkey
Sep 9, 2001
Massachusetts
Next time strap him to a backboard and just roll him down it. It'll be like donkey kong. 10 points for knocking over jersey whores.

wow that is weird. It's one thing to have a picture of his bike setup and maybe a picture of him...but so many??

IH8Rice

Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now

i think we coulda done that, cause he had no idea where he was. we were gonna strap him to the gondola to get him down from the top, but the "safety' crew said that might not be the best idea...especially if the lift dies.

thankfully he was close to the top of the hill, right above the toyota rock garden.

and the jersey whores were at the water park....we dont get the fine lookin euro women at the races like you world cup boys see.

Last edited:

ebarker9

Monkey
Oct 2, 2007
On a (really) different note, anyone know where that Toyota rock garden is on the mountain at Diablo? It doesn't look familiar...wasn't sure if it was part of one of the regular trails or not.

ebarker9

Monkey
Oct 2, 2007
Yeah it really isnt too bad there are like 2-3 good lines through it. Far left being the fastest.
I guess it doesn't look worse than some sections of Deceit or Utah. Stigmata just freaks me out, as does the go-around.

Status
Not open for further replies.