Quantcast

@@@ Same Chit New week gmt@@@

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
ah the old up at 315 make espresso then out the door routine. Funny how when you fire a guy and and another one calls in sick everybody gets slammed with transports. I have 18 to do between 4 am and 3pm OH joy

But the espresso is damn good

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

Slept like dookie, owing to a tender leg and a weird dream about having been a captive child for 4 years in a mad man's basement, then escaping with some other children only to be hunted down in the woods. You know, normal thoughts.

And now I shall sit and generate more documentation while I wait for old documentation to get approved so I can begin testing.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
:rockout:

MONDAY! I am looking at six more months of work from home, and I have no problem with that. Sitting here in my basement in sweatpants with the TV on while working. I will run at some point during the day. I need to call the LBS because they've had my tri bike and Wife's MTB for three weeks, and I won't ride my MTB until she gets hers back.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Hannah's got a follow up appt for her ear this am. Busy day for work - straight meetings from 9-2.

Hoping to get the garage cleared out enough today that I can get the Subaru into it and start the process of swapping the suspension in the evenings. The saw is too loud after 6pm, but I can work on the car in the garage on my own. Figure it will take me 2-3 days of evening work to get all of the suspension done. I switched the interior lights to LED Saturday night and that was a nice change already. The projector headlights were finally ordered yesterday, so those are 4-8 weeks out from delivery.

Otherwise, same shit different day.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
A very fun weekend riding trail bikes for the first time since last year, 18 Rd and then Mack/Loma trails were a blast as always, more please.

And now back to our regularly scheduled work bullshit.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Slowly getting back to normal. Most of the dull ache is gone, replaced by the occasional sharp pain if I move wrong. Hoping to skip any/all goof balls today. Follow up appointments to make. 1st COVID shot this afternoon.

Espresso sucks this morning, not a good start. :disgust:

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Hi Shane!

I am lounging at home, having done a half day’s of Monday work during my volunteer call shift yesterday. Will drop off the Land Cruiser to get the ATs swapped in for the snow wheelset over the course of the day and then ride the OneWheel up Colfax to the hospital like the nerd-bro that I am.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Finally getting around to pulling the road bike off the trainer and propping up the single speed. I've got a slick 2.2 on the way, so that should get things rolling. My back isn't much better, but it seems to be somewhat better.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
I had a robust poop at home. Aired up the tires on the wife's cargo trike and kids' bikes so that they can go riding. Loaded up the insanely heavy 33" ATs on my OEM wheels into the back of the Land Cruiser, and dropped that off at the tire place.

Riding up Colfax on a OneWheel, as I planned, turns out to be a not great idea. I was not comfortable with the traffic by me (in the shoulder of the right lane) and the road surface had all manner of cracks and holes. I shall not be doing that again.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
After yesterday's riding on dirt for the first time in a few months, wife and I are already working out where we can get another fix...

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Rest in peace good buddy. Took my work van 2003 Ford E150 in to the shop on Friday. It had a CEL and the OD light was flashing. Tranny is shot and it would be a $5000 fix (Tranny , AC, and some suspension work. We paid $15,000 for it used and got 430,000 miles out of it. New, old work van is a Transit 150 with 200k on it. Drivers seat it the new van was designed for one of the 7 dwarfs not a wookie

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Really have no idea, I don't ask questions. They just sent an email a couple weeks ago saying all employees were eligible per the states requirements. All the drug manufacturers are our customers, so we're definitely supply chain. Not sure how certain groups/functions within an organization get selected as eligible, or it's a blanket eligibility for all employees.

Pfizer and AstraZeneca are a couple of the customers currently running alpha/beta trials on the products we're developing now.