Quantcast

@@@ Same Chit New week gmt@@@

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Really have no idea, I don't ask questions. They just sent an email a couple weeks ago saying all employees were eligible per the states requirements. All the drug manufacturers are our customers, so we're definitely supply chain. Not sure how certain groups/functions within an organization get selected as eligible, or it's a blanket eligibility for all employees.

Pfizer and AstraZeneca are a couple of the customers currently running alpha/beta trials on the products we're developing now.
da fuq. we can't get them, and we make the fuckin' things (well, another business sector of my parent company does).

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
That is strange. I just went back to check the email, and it says all employees of my company were eligible starting March 22 under the "medical supply chain workers" group. Doesn't matter if you're operations, R&D, sales, etc. at least as far as I can tell from the email.

Though I did just notice my group is listed under "vaccine development workers"....but there's another field that says "all employees", with the same eligibility date.

Shit be confusing.

Last edited:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
That is strange. I just went back to check the email, and it says all employees of my company were eligible starting March 22 under the "medical supply chain workers" group. Doesn't matter if you're operations, R&D, sales, etc. at least as far as I can tell from the email.

Though I did just notice my group is listed under "vaccine development workers"....but there's another field that says "all employees", with the same eligibility date.

Shit be confusing.
Pennsyltucky:

1617074245282.png