Quantcast

Samuel L. Jackson: No love for that fake

bmxr

Monkey
Jan 29, 2004
Marietta, GA
Jeff 151 said:
And people that then critique the critiques. Sam Jackson SHOULD know more about this game, or at least the TITLE, as he was paid a pretty penny for staring in it. This has nothing to do with his ability as an actor. I knew someone would bring up Pulp Fiction, one of the greatest roles/movies ever. This is about a paycheck-taking, mirror-checkin, disrespectin, hollywood phony. You should have heard him talkin' about how great the game was and all. Probably never played it. Oh yeah, bikes rule.
Jeff 151 said:
Okay, I'm gonna try to stop posting on this thread. I don't care if he plays the game. I just really think that he should've commited the NAME of the game to memory before going up there on national television and looking like a tool.

ROFLMAO! You guys are hilarious! Great thread. Someone post something in Klingon!

Fathead

Monkey
May 6, 2003
SE TX
narlus said:
what is spike TV? am i falling behind? am i only watching TV at a 2nd grade level?
Do you remember The Nashville Network? They used to have all kinds of fun stuff (monster truck racing, how to hotrod your truck, hunting and fishing, etc).

Apparently they felt their demographic was getting too narrow, so a couple years ago they changed it to The National Network and tried to broaden their base. They scrapped some of their better shows and added some very forgetful crap.

That tack didn't last long, and they decided to overtly market to men (isn't it "Spike TV, TV for men" or something like that?), kinda like Lifetime markets to women. Shortly thereafter, we poured all of our money into a new house, so we're "amish" (no cable/satellite) and I dunno what Spike is doing now.