Quantcast

San Diego Bike Builders

dark0

Chimp
Jul 28, 2005
new guy here, ive been lurking the board for a while and piecing parts here and there over the last few months...anyhow, im missing a rear cassette, chain and misc cables...maybe other stuff im not aware of but its time to get it all together. any shop recommendations or garage DIYers out there who might want the gig? thanks

dark0

Chimp
Jul 28, 2005
Im not in a rush but i kinda want geterdone b4 september...if i can hang out and learn a few things that would be nice too. I like getting dirty and doing things myself when i can. Whats the going rate, throw out a number?

Btw...i live off main st., near Coors and the AMC.

most of the parts...(headset is already installed)
weyless 67 frame
swinger 6 way
Marz Jr T
Azonic outlaws
Avid bb7
Truvativ cranks
Truvativ DH bb
Kona pedals
Shimano 105 short cage Deraulier
Fsa headset

Fonzie18

Turbo Monkey
dark0 said:
Im not in a rush but i kinda want geterdone b4 september...if i can hang out and learn a few things that would be nice too. I like getting dirty and doing things myself when i can. Whats the going rate, throw out a number?

weyless 67 frame
swinger 6 way
Marz Jr T
Azonic outlaws
Avid bb7
Truvativ cranks
Truvativ DH bb
Kona pedals
Fsa headset
You live really close to my shop. We are off the 805 and Bonita RD. Performace bike.

And Greg, best Mexican in the West? You never cease to humor me.

dark0

Chimp
Jul 28, 2005
Fonzie18 said:
You live really close to my shop. We are off the 805 and Bonita RD. Performace bike.

And Greg, best Mexican in the West? You never cease to humor me.
i stopped in there a few months back to get a seat clamp, some dude with tats and 3/4" tunnels helpd me out.

should i just bring in everything I have and ask for a quote or just give them a ring? Im missing a couple parts that i mentioned above, you guys have a good stock and selection?

BMXman

I wish I was Canadian
Sep 8, 2001
Victoria, BC
dark0 said:

weyless 67 frame
swinger 6 way
Marz Jr T
Azonic outlaws
Avid bb7
Truvativ cranks
Truvativ DH bb
Kona pedals
Fsa headset
I wouldn't charge you anything...you would just have to bring all your parts and we could do it together...D