Quantcast

San Diego County (north county, o'side, vista, carlsbad area) wood please!!!

does anyone have any spare wood? 2x4's, 4x4's, sheets...
just looking for some because i have a few "ladder" drops that i'm building and i need some more wood...
doesnt have to be in amazing condition, just not falling apart.
i just found out that most of the place that i ride is public property so i'm putting some stuff up around my little FR/DJ track out there. i already have two decent sized ladder drops in place (both are around 6-8 feet down) if anyone wants to check them out.

oh yeah, if anyone is up to build and ride next week, please tell me.
:cheers:

what are you doing tomorrow?

i might be riding, my friend has the day off as well, so he will probably be out there with me and my other friend Cory.
I'll be building and riding if i go out tomorrow, i need to fix the entry to a new step-down that put me out of commision last week:busted:
and i also plan on making an old step-up triple-able by making the launch steeper and longer

Calaveras if you were wondering where @.

i have school so i wont be riding until around 4:00

ya hey where is this place you are talking about?[/QUOTE/]

its in the center of where Oceanside, Carlsbad, and Vista meet. its called Lake Calaveras. tell me if you need directions, and where youre coming from, i know pretty much all of north county so just ask.

[/QUOTE/]and check out any construction site and they will for sure have plenty of wood for you[/QUOTE/]

oh yeah hah:bonk: :bonk: :bonk: