Quantcast

San Diego: Looking for diggers/riders!

RamonaMisfit

Chimp
Jun 8, 2009
Ramona, CA
Hey so I have a really huge yard and we're finally putting it to use to make a pretty decent sized track in the back corner of our four acres.

Me and my buddy have cleared the area and started working on a couple of jumps, but honestly, we're amateurs at building. We know the basics of shaping and all but we need help with the fine touches and plus we're just planning too huge of a project to do it by ourselves in a reasonable amount of time.

One the track is up and running we'll allow anyone who helped to ride anytime, anyday as well as others who are well behaved and courteous.

The biggest thing we need is manpower. We have a tractor with a bucket as well as drag and backhoe attachments that we can use freely. We have a wheelbarrow and some shovels and can likely procure more if/when needed.

If anyone is interested we're in Ramona which is in the northern part of San Diego County and I will give more specific directions if you PM or E-Mail me as being interested.

I'm new to these forums but I plan to stay active as they're easily the best I've come across (and the only I've posted on)

Thanks,
Josh.

Edit: Forgot to add, we have a nice below-ground pool to cool off in when the going gets hot!

Last edited: