Quantcast

San Diego Rippers

WARider

Monkey
May 21, 2003
What up fella's,

Just had a friend who moved to San Diego to get a Pilot job with Sky West. He thought he was going to be stationed in Santa Barbara and had me build him a sick DH ride. Well after his pilot training in SLC he was able to score orders to Palm Springs so he could continue to surf in Encinitas while flying for Sky West as he rides snowboarding professionally and trains on a surf board in the summer to stay in shape and kick it on the beach. Well he doesn't know of any spots in your local vacinity that he could take out his new pimped out ride I just built for him and is considering on selling it for a more XC oriented bike. I told him he's nuts as ya'll have some killer sh!t in the area. I've seen lots of pics on here and a few other sites of local San Dog ripperz rippin' it up so before he makes the move to sell his newly built DH bike, I told him I'd post up to see if I could get some links and pictures of what ya'll are riding for him. THat way I could send him this thread link so he can see what is out there or close by.

I'm not asking ya'll to disclose your secret spots but if you could post up some pictures of what's around at least he'd know what's going down in town.

L8r fellaz,
~WARider

WARider

Monkey
May 21, 2003
Pegboy said:
again, look at orvens underwear gallery and you tell me. The thread is up top.
Found it, my friend is stoked, just called him and showed him the thread with the pictures. How far outside of San Diego is that place?

blong

Monkey
Sep 25, 2001
San Diego
WARider said:
Found it, my friend is stoked, just called him and showed him the thread with the pictures. How far outside of San Diego is that place?
those pics are from all over socal. most are in various spots in san diego.

Orvan

Mar 5, 2002
Califor-N.I.A.
Most of the trails in that gallery were from trails in Menifee, Murrietta and Bellflower, CA... No other trails around in SD other than TWP... There's a DH trail in San Clemente Canyon. If you lug your DH bike round there long enough, you'd find it..

:devil: