Quantcast

San Juan trail this Sunday???

BMXman

I wish I was Canadian
Sep 8, 2001
Victoria, BC
So me and a few other monkeys are hitting up SJ this Sunday. Riding up and down...anyone interested? So far there are 4 of us....D

W4S

Turbo Monkey
Mar 2, 2004
Back in Hell A, b1thces
Donnie, check with somebody who's ridden it lately before going. Last time I was there it was hammered beyond recognition and wasn't very much fun, but it may be better now. BTW, I was spectating at the first turn at Fontana, that's a pretty trick "chain retention" system you've got. :D

BMXman

I wish I was Canadian
Sep 8, 2001
Victoria, BC
yeah dropping it in the first turn really sucked...I lost all motivation after that...will do on the trail check-up...D

Edgy

Monkey
May 1, 2003
O.C
What time are you guys planning on? I rode it weekend before last...some parts are a bit hammered(mainly the top section)-nothing major. I may ride it but just the down.

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
BMXman said:
So me and a few other monkeys are hitting up SJ this Sunday. Riding up and down...anyone interested? So far there are 4 of us....D
It's too early and I'm still recovering from being sick. Have fun.

R

Rabie

Edgy said:
What time are you guys planning on? I rode it weekend before last...some parts are a bit hammered(mainly the top section)-nothing major. I may ride it but just the down.
I'm down with the just the down. Give me a call if you head out.

R

Rabie

Hey D, is this still on tomorrow? If so, do you know what time?

BMXman

I wish I was Canadian
Sep 8, 2001
Victoria, BC
Rabie said:
Hey D, is this still on tomorrow? If so, do you know what time?
not sure of trail conditions can anyone help out with this. Last night we got hit pretty hard with rain...D

R

Rabie

BMXman said:
not sure of trail conditions can anyone help out with this. Last night we got hit pretty hard with rain...D
Yeah, it rained on and off here, too, but I can't imagine one day would make much of a difference at San Juan. At least not as much as anywhere else. Just let me know if you do decide to head up. I'll pm my number.

scrider

Chimp
May 2, 2004
Phoenix
BMXman said:
ok well then I guess w'ell hit Hodges then....I need directions though...D
15 north to Via Rancho ( the one before the mall) turn right. At the first light turn right. There is a golf driving range on the right. follow the road to the end or where ever you can find parking. What time?? 9:00 OK ??

J