Quantcast

san marcos

Onehittah

Monkey
Mar 27, 2003
Austin
Whatcha doing on Sat? Thinking I might come hit the gnar gnar in Marcos sometime this weekend....

You got some extra shovels so I can dig? Or do I need to requisition some?

Onehittah
(the guy formaly know as sensi)

Onehittah

Monkey
Mar 27, 2003
Austin
If you have a hard tail that might be a better bike for San Marcos.. The trails are fun, but tight. No Drops... I would think the DC would be a little much, and prolly not as fun.

madbob

Monkey
May 31, 2004
fayettenam/camp mckall
Onehittah said:
If you have a hard tail that might be a better bike for San Marcos.. The trails are fun, but tight. No Drops... I would think the DC would be a little much, and prolly not as fun.

There is a guy down there that might be interested in my shiver, so I would like to show it to him.

Dr. Steth

Monkey
Jun 16, 2004
Anywhere but here.
Hey "maggot breath". Had a chance to work on those SM trails yet? That Petrone(sp?) you left at onehits' place, sure was appreciated man. We'll try and make it out this week if weather permits. Evans' is sure looking good! We just finished the forteenth set on Sunday. Joke
Anyways lets hit up some plastic yo. It's time!

maggotbrain

Chimp
Dec 24, 2001
atx
thats patron and yes im sponsored by them now.well i should be seemings how sensola and i are paying their bills.trails are wet but the last two bigger sets are running so gimme like a week of dry weather and isson.
-murder