Quantcast

Sanchez will be safe now

pepe

Monkey
Jun 13, 2006
North of the border
You can get one when the hospital refunds his money from the insurance co. screwing him. :D

What kind of bird dog needs a life jacket though?

meh - I still kind of dig Sanchez.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
This is just a comment - but it kind looks like there is more bouyancy stuff around his ass end. If he falls in, will he ass be lifted out the water whilst his head bobs below the surface?

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Changleen said:
Yeah, I'm sure it is but it looks funny.
Well its a ****ing dog life preserver:rofl: Yeah it looks funny.

He actually swims really well, but on some canoe trips, Im fraid hes gonna jump out in some rapids and not be able to manage. So ya know, this could help that a bit.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
BurlyShirley said:
Well its a ****ing dog life preserver:rofl: Yeah it looks funny.

He actually swims really well, but on some canoe trips, Im fraid hes gonna jump out in some rapids and not be able to manage. So ya know, this could help that a bit.
Clip a line to that handle on his preserver and to somewhere in your canoe. If he jumps out, you can always reel him back in.

Bicyclist

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2004
SB
BurlyShirley said:
Im waiting for Justsomeguy to jump on me for the paneling in the laundry room. :rofl:
Well you post pics trying to post eye candy for beauty's sake, but a floor like that is more like eye brussel sprouts. God. :D

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
BurlyShirley said:
Im waiting for Justsomeguy to jump on me for the paneling in the laundry room. :rofl:
And while that is pretty bad, it's not the worst crime being committed in that room....

I see an ivory wall plug with a white cover on it!!!

:eek:!!!!

DNA

The human raccoon
Jan 31, 2003
NH
The handle on that thing is the best part of a doggie life jacket. It makes hauling the dog back into the boat a helluva lot easier.

I make my dogs wear them when I kayak with them (easy, class 1-2 stuff) and they are always bailing off the end of the boat to swim or chase something or other. It is a real bitch to get them back on the boat without the jacket. Oh yeah, the NRS ones are super nice if you decide to upgrade.

[/IMG]