Quantcast

Sanjay the Catalog Model!

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
I received a Nema International Spring Catalog thing in the mail today - probably after visiting their web site or something and low and behold who do I see inside but RMs own Sanjay sporting his wicked cool pink brain bucket!:cool: :thumb:

Nice Job Sanjay!

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
Originally posted by dh girlie
I wonder if they will go to the old Fox warehouse for a ride off...
I think John Tomac is going to call it. Old school rules.

MikeD

Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
Originally posted by dh girlie
Note he's jumping toward the left in that picture...I hear he's not bambidextrous and cannot jump to the right...
It's reversed in Photoshop.

He's got a lot of gifts, but hanging a louie just isn't one of them.

Metal

President of FRONJ
Oct 17, 2001
Orange County, CA
Originally posted by dirtyj
I can't wait to see him on a bcd bike

I can't wait to get my very own Inedible. I have lusted over BCD frames ever since I started riding. What's better than a completely custom sized frame that will no doubt last me well over a full season of hard riding.

Just a couple more weeks and it should be done.

ÆX

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
NM
its getting near sanjay.
my brother did some mechining for me over the
weekend and i made some parts. parts is parts.:)

Rik

Turbo Monkey
Nov 6, 2001
Sydney, Australia
I'm down with the pink helmet, but if I ever see him wearing an India team cricket jersey again, I'm going to cry for Steve Waughs sake :(

Metal

President of FRONJ
Oct 17, 2001
Orange County, CA
Originally posted by Rik
I'm down with the pink helmet, but if I ever see him wearing an India team cricket jersey again, I'm going to cry for Steve Waughs sake :(
The whole India shirts was just a joke on my part. Something about me being and Indian, but knowing nothing about the culture.

BMXman

I wish I was Canadian
Sep 8, 2001
Victoria, BC
Originally posted by Metal
The whole India shirts was just a joke on my part. Something about me being and Indian, but knowing nothing about the culture.
wha...you mean you'e not Black:confused: :confused:

Metal

President of FRONJ
Oct 17, 2001
Orange County, CA
Originally posted by BMXman
wha...you mean you'e not Black:confused: :confused:
You don't know how many times I have been asked. I guess I do sport very non Indian hair styles. Dreadlocks and Afros
I get asked a couple times a week if I am Black. Sometime I just like to come up with some completely fake country and say thats where I am from.

ÆX

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
NM
Originally posted by Metal
You don't know how many times I have been asked. I guess I do sport very non Indian hair styles. Dreadlocks and Afros
I get asked a couple times a week if I am Black. Sometime I just like to come up with some completely fake country and say thats where I am from.

sanjistan

MikeD

Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
He's Fronjistani. As in, from Fronjistan, of which Sanjibad is the capital.

Metal

President of FRONJ
Oct 17, 2001
Orange County, CA
Originally posted by Rik
That's cool, I was referring to the fact that your team flogged us last tour. But let's never speak of that again.
Oh, I didn't have a clue about that. I don't really follow cricket much. I played it once just goofing around (until my brothers friend descided to hit the ball swinging like an American baseball bat) and broke the cricket bat thing.
My brother came back from India with the jersey and said I could use it for a Spomer photoshoot. I came back and it was all dirty and stinky so he let me keep it.