Quantcast

Santa Barabara,CA: 2nd NWD6 encore premier -all ages

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
The premier original premier is at wildcat lounge on Saturaday is for 21+, however, there will be an encore premier for all ages.

Ed Brown, GM of Velo Pro bikeshop (http://www.velopro.com/news.php)
Late update!! there will be an "All Ages" encor presentation on Tues night Nov 8th at Skarkeez on State St. There will be no cover, no raffle, but Two for one Taco's, beer and drink specials for those over 21! Again this is a Free encor presentation for all ages. There will be DVD's to buy at $20.00 , that's 5 bucks off reg price. For more information call 805 963-7775
So for those that look to young to use a fake ID (like myself) or can't make the premier on Saturday, here is another chance.

-Patrick Branch

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
Thanks for posting Patrick, I forgot to do so myself. Why don't you also post this in the old thread in SoCal too so more people will see it. Unless of course you don't want the big head crew knowing. :D

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
kind of a broad audience having this in the DH fourm, it's better off in the SoCal forum only since people won't be flying in from the east coast or whatever to watch the flick. :) Might want to delete this thread...