Quantcast

Santa Barbara Area, tires/wheels etc....

Spunger

Git yer dumb questions here
Feb 19, 2003
Ok, here's the deal. I figured I'd post here to save myself some headache and such on stuff I want to get rid of to raise some $$$ for my other projects :)

I might possibly want to get rid of some of my high rollers/mobsters that I've accumulated over the last year. They are all brand new, 2.5 in size (might have a 2.7 or so), most are super tacky but some are Slow Reezay. I might have 2-4 up for sale locally.

I also have a 31.6 Raceface Diablous seatpost, mint, wouldn't mind getting rid of that as well.

And lastly is the wheelset I'm trying to sell in the buy or sell section. Mavic D321's laced to Hugi/DT Swiss 20mm front hub, QR rear with Salsa QR, DB spokes, things are true and no dings/dents/anything wrong with them. I have 8" rotors mounted on them right now with 2.5 ST high roller front/60D rear with 90% tread. I bought them from a fellow monkey a while ago (Zutroy) and haven't used them. I'd like to get what I paid for them but also if you want to extra's thrown in we can deal.

I just figured I'd try in the local boards. If I don't have to pay shipping I'm more flexiable then shipping + paypal fees and whatever else. You guys all know how that add's up quick.

Email me spunger@cox.net or PM me with any questions on the stuff

Spunger

Feb 19, 2003
I haven't set in stone what I need to get rid of, but thank god people are always looking for tires :)

I agree, we should have a stickey to a for sale for southern cali. There's enough people in here that buy/sell things to make it region specific in a way. It saves money on paypal fees & shipping which in some cases can be alot.

Spunger

Feb 19, 2003
I'd like to keep them as a set if possible. I got a possible local buyer for them (waiting for response) and have a couple people on here who's interested in just the front. So we'll see. I'll try to keep this up to date.

Spunger

Feb 19, 2003
Local buyer backed out so they're still for sale. The wheels I mean :). In the components section I posted some pics of them.

Spunger

Feb 19, 2003
Wheels are SOLD!

But now I have a set of tires that I'd like to get rid of locally if possible to save on shipping, 2.5 ST high roller and a 2.5 60D high roller. Both are used, but I'd say 90% tread left atleast. Out of a bunch of used tires I had, these were 2 of the better one's that I kept. I'd let both go for $40.

Spunger

Feb 19, 2003
I got 2 High Rollers for sale, 1 2.5 ST and 1 2.5 60D, both have atleast 90% tread or more, are in excellent shape for used tires. Like said above, looking to get $40 for both of them. Local prefered!