Quantcast

Santa Barbara...wanna ride?

ito

Mr. Schwinn Effing Armstrong
Oct 3, 2003
Avoiding the nine to five
Looking for some guys to jump with this weekend and maybe ride some trails with as well. My bike currently lacks a front brake, so for the sake of the hikers I'm staying off of the trails(if anyone has a shimano adapter for an 03 manitou let me know), but want to hit up some jumps or an XC ride before I leave the country in early July. If someone is down for hitting Elwood or Littlepine or something or other out there let me know here or give me a call.

I'm back from school and my riding buddies all have become non-riders :mumble:, need some people to hit up the local spots. Oh and if anyone needs me....I'll be out at Elwood.

The Ito

Li'l Dave

Monkey
Jan 10, 2002
San Jose, CA
Ellwood, is anything out there actually any good? I was thinking about going over to More Mesa this weekend and fixing it up if you're down. I've got no more DH helmet, so I'm stuck with jumping for a little while.

ito

Mr. Schwinn Effing Armstrong
Oct 3, 2003
Avoiding the nine to five
Li'l Dave said:
Ellwood, is anything out there actually any good? I was thinking about going over to More Mesa this weekend and fixing it up if you're down. I've got no more DH helmet, so I'm stuck with jumping for a little while.
Elwood is in the pooper. I went out there yesterday and was actually depressed about the state of jumps, I do hear the slalom course is up and kicking though, but the jumps are :(. I'm definitely down for Mesa this weekend. I went out there and saw a few shovels lying around. The first jump's lip on the small(er) pack is caved in, but someone made a hip line into it that looks alright. The troughs need a bit of cleaning, but they looked rut free to me.

I'm good to go Saturday all day or Sunday in the afternoon.

The Ito