Quantcast

Santa Barbara

wydopen

Turbo Monkey
Jan 16, 2005
Spunger said:
LOL I thought someone might have had a question about Santa Barbara, guess it's more of a complaint :)

I agree.......these newbies asking so many pinkbike worthy questions AND praising Cortina cycles as like gods end to frame builders gets annoying. It's like the opposite of Brian HCM with his "should have bought Hope brakes", now it's like "shoulda bought a Cortina". I know it's a joke on Brian's half but I don't think it's such a joke comming from these kids. QUOTE]

:stupid:
i assume you are referring to me as one of the "groms" that "praises" cortina...first of all im not a grom...probally been jumping some sort of two wheeled vehicle longer than you...whats wrong with the three or four suggestions ive made to people asking about a frame similar to the ones that my friends produce that i know first hand how well it works?....why dont u sell your joyride, u obviuisly dont like it...people ask questions about bike suggestions on these boards for a reason, mabye they want to learn something from someone that has an insight on the future of the sport not someone who rides 7 year old technology such as shivers and an old m1...come to think of it ive never seen u on the trails...i guess u just lurk on these boards all day being annoyed by "kids" like me

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
Spunger said:
It's like the opposite of Brian HCM with his "should have bought Hope brakes", now it's like "shoulda bought a Cortina". I know it's a joke on Brian's half but I don't think it's such a joke comming from these kids.
But I'm serious though.............. Buy Hopes!!!!!! :p

These kids have no clue what they're talking about and are very annoying.