Quantcast

Santa-Cruz 2006

PepperJester

Monkey
Jul 9, 2004
Wolfville NS
HRDTLBRO said:
The Bullitt decided to take a bit of a vacation with it's wife to Sri Lanka. He'll be back soon enough.
Thats what I've herd aswell. This may or may not be true but from what I've been told is that the Bullit is overgoing a total redesign. or could be that vacattion is accually early retirment..

SBDHrida

Monkey
Aug 19, 2005
aMERica
The bullit is being redesigned. I'm not sure what will be different, but I know that Santa Cruz is making a big deal out of keeping the overall feel and durability the same, and keeping it close to the same bullit that so many people love. It will be back.

Aug 30, 2005
San Diego
SBDHrida said:
The bullit is being redesigned. I'm not sure what will be different, but I know that Santa Cruz is making a big deal out of keeping the overall feel and durability the same, and keeping it close to the same bullit that so many people love. It will be back.
my friend is an engineer at SC he says it will be dubbed the
"BULL-ASX-IT"

S.K.C.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 28, 2005
Pa. / North Jersey
...yeah - that and the rumor about SRAM buying E-13 is a bunch of horsesh!t... just some company guys having fun with the crowds at Interbike.

I'm sure Roskopp would love to sign Peaty, but there's no way in hell he's leaving team Orange-England. Without Peaty, Orange loses their best promoter, and being a native Brit, flying the Union Jack all these years racing, I can't see him picking up and moving to SoCal... :D

Tonic

Chimp
Jul 18, 2004
Seattle, WA
Rumor also has it that Mick Hannah is joing the Santa Cruz (or so those that saw him meeting with Roskopp at Interbike say...)