Quantcast

Santa cruz bike shops in nova

freeride1

Chimp
Jul 14, 2006
I am looking to buy a Santa Cruz VP-Free. I know The Bike Lane carries Santa Cruz. Are they good? Will they offer me a good deal? What about service agreements? Any other shops? Do any local shops have any VP-Frees in stock? Thanks in advance.

peter6061

Turbo Monkey
Nov 19, 2001
Kenmore, WA
It's not NoVA, but very close. Head up to Germantown Cycles in Maryland. It's up near Schaeffer Farms. They've got a great selection of Santa Cruz frames / bikes. Last time I was in there they had at least one of each model if not more. Shop keeps getting better and better each time I go in. Owner rides (a lot) and used to have his own VP-Free before getting on a Sinister R9 for pure DH.

Great guys up there, and lots of cool stuff. Check them out... http://www.germantowncycles.com

whale

Monkey
Apr 23, 2004
Silver Spring, MD
gtown cycles just recently sold a couple of vp-free's and i know they have at least one in stock right now (was eyeing up the Medium orange one on the wall). check 'em out. i've dealt with the folks at the bike lane and they are really good folks too, but it is a more XC oriented shop.

el_gordo

Chimp
Jun 13, 2004
DC (Da Capital)
I asked about SC in Bike Lane a about a month ago -- the word I got from the owner was that they are getting out of SC, so you might cross-check if they are still carrying/ordering them