Quantcast

Santa Cruz photo shoot

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
Got out to the local trails yesterday for some EPIC riding. The traction was perfect and the trails we in great condition. Todd (GiantRider) and I got out for a few hour session.

Anyways here are some photos from the day thanks to Sean (www.evisionsphoto.com).

GiantRider:

Me:

bent_steel

Monkey
Jun 19, 2007
South
So what are you initial thoughts on the Snyper?I know you are sponsored by them and all, but how does it ride compared to other mid travel bikes you have ridden?

Just Curious

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
To be honest (not just saying this because I am sponsored by them) but the bike is sick. It almost climbs like a hard tail with pro pedal on. It feels really solid and totally flickable coming down the hill. I have mine set up with slightly more beefy/heavy components than stock so it comes in at 30lbs. I have only ridden a few other mid travel bikes, but this one really made a great impression compared to the others.

bent_steel

Monkey
Jun 19, 2007
South
To be honest (not just saying this because I am sponsored by them) but the bike is sick. It almost climbs like a hard tail with pro pedal on. It feels really solid and totally flickable coming down the hill. I have mine set up with slightly more beefy/heavy components than stock so it comes in at 30lbs. I have only ridden a few other mid travel bikes, but this one really made a great impression compared to the others.

Very cool, I really like the look of their bikes. Btw, great pics, trail looks dope.

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
Thanks man. I am really lucky to have such great trails less than 5 minutes away from where I live. If you are really interested in checking one out, you might want to check out the demo program Tomac offers. You can rent a bike for a week and get a feel for it. Pretty cool. If you need any info on it email Clarke at Tomac.

Thanks for the comments guys. Keep them coming. Much appreciated. =]

ZHendo

Turbo Monkey
Oct 29, 2006
PNW
i'm stoked, i'm driving down to ride SC on friday. what trail is that? i haven't ridden it i don't think, but i need to find more trails out there other than dead campers.

kuksul08

Monkey
Jun 4, 2007
I live like 10 minutes from a big pullout on hwy9 where I always see people unloading bikes.

Are these photos taken near that area?

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
isn't it illegal to have a specialized helmet and a giant cycle? you should warn him
ekozy39 said:
Not to mention the white tube socks...:shocked:
Watch out for the fashion police. :busted:

i'm stoked, i'm driving down to ride SC on friday. what trail is that? i haven't ridden it i don't think, but i need to find more trails out there other than dead campers.
Yeah it is a great area to ride if you can find and legal trails to ride. Otherwise you might be looking for a $300 ticket.

Thanks for the comments guys. =]