Quantcast

Santa Cruz vid

bbmj

Monkey
Feb 14, 2002
Eastbay
Fun trails and fun lines? are there better trails/lines off of mailboxes? that is the only trail i shot video of. Kind of a work in progress i guess.

bbmj

Monkey
Feb 14, 2002
Eastbay
thanks Matt.
Nicklin, you care to share some of these other lines you are talking about? I really love mailboxes, but a longer run would be awesome. If you want to pm, or post here that would be wicked
What Jumps on dead campers? i road it a few times, i would say more fun on a dh bike, but the hardtail does provide a new challenge. Always looking for some new lines, so if you care to expand id love to hear

Originally posted by bbmj
thanks Matt.
Nicklin, you care to share some of these other lines you are talking about? I really love mailboxes, but a longer run would be awesome. If you want to pm, or post here that would be wicked
What Jumps on dead campers? i road it a few times, i would say more fun on a dh bike, but the hardtail does provide a new challenge. Always looking for some new lines, so if you care to expand id love to hear
bbmj, hate to say it but there really aren't any really long runs up there. You can do laps, ride/walk up, down, rinse, repeat. Or you can do shuttle laps. DC's has a few nice jump lines, but hey, there are so many littel spider trails, you just have to get out there and explore.

ps, you got PM.

bbmj

Monkey
Feb 14, 2002
Eastbay
Yeah, ive come to find that the trails are shorter, but that is fine with me, i can get in lots of rides that way.

bbmj

Monkey
Feb 14, 2002
Eastbay
DLo, give me an IM addy, and ill send it your way

or im me at onegallondude

In the meantime, its time for Band of Brothers on the history channel

DLo

Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
South Bay Area, CA
Damn, don't think I can upload this till tomorrow. Tryin to send some other stuff, but I will get it up for ya.

Cool vid! That's all mailboxes? Sure has changed since I last went out there. The jumps and stuff all look alot bigger. I remember I'd at least attempt the ones that were built before :D:rolleyes: