Quantcast

santa cruz?????????

ZHendo

Turbo Monkey
Oct 29, 2006
PNW
my guess is hell yes, they got over 6 inches of rain and a good amount of snow from what i heard, you should wait at least another week, it probably doesn't help that it's still raining on occasion this week(at least here in the east bay it is)

lukebikes

Chimp
Dec 30, 2007
bay area
yea better stay off em for a wile cuz its suposed to continue to rain. oakland is always a good fun mud ride. chaparel is always fun with wet rail road ties

ZHendo

Turbo Monkey
Oct 29, 2006
PNW
i like cinderella a little better in the wet, chaparral has been deteriorating so much over the last year, it's kind of losing its fun. cinderella was amazing on monday though, my god that was fun.

lukebikes

Chimp
Dec 30, 2007
bay area
yea cinderella is always fun. orchard is also really fun in the mud. same with red wood peaks and baracade trail. which is one of the best trails there

ZHendo

Turbo Monkey
Oct 29, 2006
PNW
yea cinderella is always fun. orchard is also really fun in the mud. same with red wood peaks and baracade trail. which is one of the best trails there
i've never heard of orchard, red wood peaks or baracade. where are these? are they dh trails?

lukebikes

Chimp
Dec 30, 2007
bay area
haha ok . the king of jmp forest arakawa has enlightened me on all of the trail names. and i bet hes been riding there longer then u. him and chris have been riding there over 15 years. and those trails have trail signs at the begingin of them saying there name , (beside baracade)