Quantcast

Santa Fe new guy

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
csr1 said:
need a little help with riding in the SF area? looking for DH shuttles or anything along that line. want to start riding in the march time frame? thanks

Angle Fire is for you!

N8 v2.0

Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
csr1 said:
Its ok down here, I moved from Colorado Springs for a job. The cost of living is a little higher than C/S but the weather is nice.

Cool... I have a couple friends who moved from Silicon Valley to SF and they love it! What line of work are you in?

ÆX

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
NM
csr1 said:
need a little help with riding in the SF area? looking for DH shuttles or anything along that line. want to start riding in the march time frame? thanks

there are some super nice dirt jumps N west of town off the bypass.

ask i local bike shop.

as for dh shudleing you will have to go to albq.
i hade 3 great dh trails 6 years ago and they only get better each year.
paved road to the top.

call fat tire in albq.

here are some pics.
http://bcdracing.com/pics/sandia/1.htm

stumpdown rider: seth

csr1

Chimp
Apr 14, 2004
beergarden/bathroom/beergarden
Yea I think i meet Seth in Angle fire and snowmass national last year racing?
I cant wait to ride sandia peak i hear its pretty fun? and about the dirt jumps i heard about them but have not been out yet. been busy w/ the new job and getting used to the town.

Edster1000

Chimp
Oct 27, 2003
Amarillo
Alex I love your albquerque trails.

csr1- I might have met you up in angel fire last year too, because I was up there with seth for chile challenge

Feb 20, 2004
Oklahoma
csr1 said:
Thanks n8 for the help. I hope things are good @ turkey mountain. Mybe i will see you again a the devils den race? later
I think you may be talking about a different Nate? The Nate from Tulsa is known as Cooter on here. Are you going to come down to Ar for any of the series this year? Maybe I will let you ride your old bike... :) Chris Larson and I found some land in Clayton, OK to build a DH course on and it is looking like there will be a race there on 4/24/05.

Clifton

N8 v2.0

Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Yeah.. Cooter is a different Nate.

I've ridden at Devil's Den... XC only. I pedal up hills too. Enjoy SFe tho!

I'll be out in NM this summer.