Quantcast

$$$ Santa Sunday $$$

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
Day is done here, told my nephew he had to open the gift for the family but it was a spring snake in a chip can, it got him right in the face, hahaha!
I got some good gifts, visited the fam, had a nap, went for ride, cooked a BBQ and had beer.
-6962983649091249548.jpg

HDR shitty Android photo, as is tradition.
Not many people riding the trails at the moment, so many sticks and leaves.

sunringlerider

Turbo Monkey
Oct 30, 2006
Corn Fields of Indiana
Morning Internet and real life friends. I hope everyone has a great day, no matter what you are or aren’t celebrating. :cheers:

Kiddo was worried she wouldn’t fall asleep last night and Santa would pass us by. :D

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Since we do everything on the 24 I have just been chilling today and did 2.5 hour at the gym. I got a pair of gym pants yesterday so I don’t have to go up there in jeans. Weight is at 154 lbs and I shouldn’t really not go any lower. Hopefully I can put on a little muscle but not easy when you a skinny dude.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
slept in until 7. wife was up earlier and fed the dogs and is now in her home office working on corporate year end tax filings. We are going to the barn soon to finish cleaning out the damage from the mouse invasion of the horse trailer. On the way there Bald Santa will be dropping off Tamales to a couple of friends.

but until then Espresso it is

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
When the Xmas Eve party has dwindled to the host and two old weirdos (even by this group’s standards) and you go from cringing at their presence and thinking “don’t these geezers have somewhere to be?” to the recognition that you’re still there too.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Rode, was cold and icy and no people out there, so that was nice. Big bird is in the oven and I am sipping a late coffee from my Pikes Peak mug, so that's very nice. I may need a shot of Slivovitz to warm me up.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Got a cold and feel like crap. No temp and not Covid, but not going to the holiday party today anymore and this seriously impacts my plans...

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Merry whatever you want it to be today, hope everyone is somewhere they love, surrounded by people the love or tolerate, and has a great day. Frau is yelling at me to come celebrate something or another thing, gotta run...

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
my dad busted this out last night....the time he went bear hunting in alaska before he was discharged from the army...older brother was born a month before this....dad saw fit to fly into the middle of nowhere in a bush plane with barely a body on it....

Screenshot_20221225_125140_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20221225_125305_Gallery.jpg

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
wifey got me an og slayer shirt. so awesome.

now she's napping, i'm lazing on the couch and sippin' a stout. mother in law arrives in an hour. gonna crank up a fire, make the yule log for dessert, and stick the meatz in the oven. despite the busted wing, shit's pretty good, yo.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Kids slept until 9am so I enjoyed some quiet coffee with the dog and then SqEarl joined us. gifts opened and beef stock cooking from the prime rib rack. Probably ordering chinese and watching a Christmas Story later. Gotta pack an overnight bag for the city too! We've been doing Christmas trips a couple of years now and this year we are heading to NYC to see Beetlejuice, the Tree (which was cut down about 25 minutes from our house) and maybe the Rockettes. Should be fun!