Quantcast

Santa Visited Early

Jr_Bullit

I'm sooo teenie weenie!!!
Sep 8, 2001
North of Oz
I got a beautiful brown package today....

New Sun DS-XC1 shiny black rims! One 32 and one 36!!!! They'll be paired with two beautiful shiny hugi hubs :D:heart: :D :heart: :D :heart:

Now to find the proper spoke length for whatever design my wonderful sexy adorable santaman dreams up for their build (he's got it all mapped, but apparently the spoke lengths are hard to find).

:love:

Had to share! When they're built I'll get a pic taken and post.

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
Sounds siiicckkk

Whoa whoa whoa......This is kinda weird.

Santa visited me yesterday too. he gave me some azonic outlaw wheels and hope gothic rotors.

Jr_Bullit

I'm sooo teenie weenie!!!
Sep 8, 2001
North of Oz
Santa gave me those 1.7s ;) They're a wee bit skinnier than my old DH tires, but I kinda like em :p

So who else has gotten santa gifts already?

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
I've been parroting that for weeks now ever since hearing it on a commercial for either Playboy or Penthouse on TV. Santa, with two FINE hotties on his arms, said it. Now I gotta say it again.

"Ho ho ho! It's GOOD to be the San-ta!"

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
spokes lengths hard to find?

aren't there a few shops around that cut spokes? R & E cycles, home of Rodriguez Custom Bicycles...... I think cuts spokes.

so, no excuses. ;)

santa doesn't come to my house.

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
Jr_Bullit said:
Santa gave me those 1.7s ;) They're a wee bit skinnier than my old DH tires, but I kinda like em :p

So who else has gotten santa gifts already?
I got a spakin' new KC headset and matching hubs for my 5 Spot and my very own floor pump :dancing: