Quantcast

Sarah, Sarah, Sarah

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Oh so Vacuous

during the interview on Fox

"What do you mean Jesus was executed?" Palin responded. "I thought he was crucified?":rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

http://dailycurrant.com/2014/05/01/sarah-palin-jesus-fought-for-death-penalty-until-day-he-died/

Sarah Palin claimed today that Jesus Christ advocated for the death penalty his entire life until his final day on Earth.

In an interview with Fox News this morning, the former Alaskan governor was asked how she reconciles her support for the death penalty with her Christian faith, particularly in light of the recent botched execution of a death row inmate in Oklahoma.

She surprised Fox and Friends hosts Steve Doocy and Elisabeth Hasselbeck by saying that her position is inspired from Jesus' own stance in biblical times.

"I know the liberals hate it when you start mentioning the Bible," she told the pair, "but the truth is Jesus fought for the death penalty until the day he died. He was a tireless advocate of being tough on crime and making sure the criminals can't be out there raping and murdering people.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
All great humour has its roots in truth...if she didn't say such stupid **** on a regular basis, we wouldn't believe this offhand satire.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Come on it's pretty relevant to separate actual stupidity (of which there is plenty), with parody. You can't simultaneously get genuinely annoyed at this while trying to point the finger at people who think there's a non-american, no birth certificate holdin kenyan citizen for a US president that wants to put you in a FEMA camp.

That IS a parody site. She didn't actually say that.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Come on it's pretty relevant to separate actual stupidity (of which there is plenty), with parody. You can't simultaneously get genuinely annoyed at this while trying to point the finger at people who think there's a non-american, no birth certificate holdin kenyan citizen for a US president that wants to put you in a FEMA camp.

That IS a parody site. She didn't actually say that.
Yeah, but she did say the bit about baptism by waterboarding, so it's getting damn hard to tell reality from parody.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
I honestly think Palin's just dumb as dogsh!t.
I dunno. Obviously, it seems like she engages her mouth before her brain is in gear a lot, but I think it's wrong to label her as dumb. Say what you will about her ideology, but she did get elected to Governorship of her state, was smart enough to step away when there was a metric sh1t ton of money in the offing, and knows how to speak to her base. She's a fvcking idiot, and Randian self serving for sure, but dumb, she is not.

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
s.e. cupp is as godless as she is hot as she is wicked smaht
put her in a bowtie and she's as masculine as tucker carlson

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
I only know of S.E. Cupp from the few times she's been on Real Time with Bill Mahr. Was not impressed with what she had to say, but like any good Shania Twain video, she is indeed awesome with the volume turned off.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
As far as Sarah Palin goes, most folks confuse stupidity with ignorance. She demonstrates her lack of knowledge of current events and how our government actually works with her complete disinterest in governance. But to write her off as stupid is a bit short sighted. The woman has a keen sense of opportunism that she has fully taken advantage of. If you really want to pin something on her then address her over inflated and unwarranted ego. The woman actually believes that she knows what she is talking about.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
As far as Sarah Palin goes, most folks confuse stupidity with ignorance. She demonstrates her lack of knowledge of current events and how our government actually works with her complete disinterest in governance. But to write her off as stupid is a bit short sighted. The woman has a keen sense of opportunism that she has fully taken advantage of. If you really want to pin something on her then address her over inflated and unwarranted ego. The woman actually believes that she knows what she is talking about.
I agree. She is both stupid AND ignorant.

She didn't do shlt. All the good things in her life fell in her lap because they wanted a woman in a race against a black guy.

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
i would like to see you 2 debate her.

and then finish in her hair.