Quantcast

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Today on Facebook...

:twitch:
I’ve always viewed anti vaccers like smokers, people making a bad decision that doesn’t really effect me.

Other than their poor kids, who can’t make a decision for themselves, what risk do the unvaccinated pose to an otherwise vaccinated population? Beyond their vegan-style preaching that is.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I’ve always viewed anti vaccers like smokers, people making a bad decision that doesn’t really effect me.

Other than their poor kids, who can’t make a decision for themselves, what risk do the unvaccinated pose to an otherwise vaccinated population? Beyond their vegan-style preaching that is.
they all need hats

"make polio great again"

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle

Vaccination can affect others as they do reply on herd immunity. Because of medication I am on I am not supposed to take any live vaccinations.

Last edited:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR

This was actually posted by one of my high school "friends" who's not so much anti vax as they are very right wing nut job.

Kevin

Turbo Monkey

Yeah unfortunately thats not how vaccination works.
There are a lot of people that cant be vaccinated for various reasons.
Theres also a lot of people where vaccinations dont work.
They rely on the immunity of others so the more people are vaccinated the safer they are.
This is why people who are vaccinated can still get sick.

Using your smoking analogy, not vaccinating is the equivalent of second hand smoke.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Yeah unfortunately thats not how vaccination works.
There are a lot of people that cant be vaccinated for various reasons.
Theres also a lot of people where vaccinations dont work.
They rely on the immunity of others so the more people are vaccinated the safer they are.
This is why people who are vaccinated can still get sick.

Using your smoking analogy, not vaccinating is the equivalent of second hand smoke.
Thanks, that's why I asked.

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
I like how Kevin is the is the smartest american in here sometimes. :rofl:
People who strut around showing their intelligence aren't that intelligent. You get that crab bucket effect, the stupid hindering you because they hate you. Hiding your full abilities is an advantage. You can slip the knife between their ribs before they even know what's going on. And the surprise kill is the sweetest kill of all.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Military distributing vaccines? In no way will that fire up the conspiracy theorists
no more than if trump had said in the beginning everyone needs to strictly shelter in place for 6 to 8 weeks for this to pass....

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
My employee had to go fix a toilet at an office building. He had a mask and gloves and stepped into the 25,000 sq ft floor office with 100-200 people in it. The managers were having a meeting in a little office, all 15 around a table. Not. A. Single. Mask. Who’s in this building. EDD the state of California. Wtf I don’t want my employee going back. Is that wrong? Should I report them?

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
under-tested vaccines delivered by the military?

sign me up!
i am sure the side effects will be fantastic....your forehead might grow six inches and your dick might shrink by half but fuck it.....no wuhan flu for you....