Quantcast

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
In an unusually optimistic moment I had the thought that perhaps "those" people will get vaccinated because unlike masks, they can lie and say they "didn't give into the liberal media fearmongering". You get to maintain your macho attitude, but also succumb to your inner bitch just a bit. It will be interesting to see what percentage of the population admits to having received the vaccine vs. the number of doses administered.

Nevermind, optimism is for little girls and yoga instructors, fuck em if they don't want the vaccine. Let's just make Florida a vaccine free zone, all their vaccinated people can come here, and all the antivaxxers can go there, plenty of sunshine to kill the virus, pythons and alligators to dispose of the bodies, and hurricanes to rinse the place out if things get out of hand and the gators can't keep up.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
In an unusually optimistic moment I had the thought that perhaps "those" people will get vaccinated because unlike masks, they can lie and say they "didn't give into the liberal media fearmongering". You get to maintain your macho attitude, but also succumb to your inner bitch just a bit. It will be interesting to see what percentage of the population admits to having received the vaccine vs. the number of doses administered.

Nevermind, optimism is for little girls and yoga instructors, fuck em if they don't want the vaccine. Let's just make Florida a vaccine free zone, all their vaccinated people can come here, and all the antivaxxers can go there, plenty of sunshine to kill the virus, pythons and alligators to dispose of the bodies, and hurricanes to rinse the place out if things get out of hand and the gators can't keep up.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator

I told you.

Tear gas kills shit. Sometimes even people. But also a virus.

Keep it up occifer friendly! We love you!!!*

*just kidding, fuck off pigs

Thread, not post about R transmission rates in the state I did and now almost live in.

Look at the progress NV made on reducing the transmission rate when it shut down completely, and look at what happened when they reopened. NV went from a transmission rate of fewer than one person per infection to 1.5 people and it's still climbing. When the transmission rate goes up, cases go up.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
texas closing bars at noon....dine in establishments to reduce seating to half by monday...

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I worked a third shift for 8 years. Not once did walking into a bar at 7:15 in the morning not feel weird and dirty.
Been on several projects over the years that required third shift work. Ever go into a strip club for breakfast and a beer? That felt weird and dirty.

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
I will not be going anywhere near a bar for a very long time. Not like I went to them before, well except for taco bars.
Ya same here. Haveing kids didn’t even ruin it I’m just lame now. When I go on a trip haveing a drunk in a bar is a major novelty.

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
Stay classy San Diego!

The boy just wants to be a dancer!!!

This whales vagina is so cram packed full of Karen’s and visiting Karen’s, also other Karen’s, it makes me sick at times. I need to move.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
I look at it this way.

1) For herd immunity you need 60% of people infected. Better that 60% is made up of the stupid instead of the innocent.
Fancy yourself an anti-mask-er? Thank you for your service. You will bring me closer to herd inmunity.

2) The most powerful country in the world is the US. The most powerful voters when it comes to the trascendental decisions that shape the future for all humans are those in swing states, by far. High correlation between anti-maskers and Trumpers/republicans? Profit.
Thanks for making the world a better place and removing your genes from the pool.

Am all optimistic and glass half full and shit now.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
I look at it this way.

1) For herd immunity you need 60% of people infected. Better that 60% is made up of the stupid instead of the innocent.
Fancy yourself an anti-mask-er? Thank you for your service. You will bring me closer to herd inmunity.
Unfortunately there's that bit about antibodies only hanging around for about two months........

But if we can accelerate things even faster......