Quantcast

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
We're going about masks all wrong. Instead of asking or mandating people wear masks, market them to the target (problem) demographic with whatever bullshit it takes to get their attention. Then sell them masks that are a reflection of said bullshit for an inflated price. This way every self-center, knuckle dragger can have their intense, rugged individualism plastered across their face for everyone to admire their Constitutional right to freedom of speech. Get sports teams, auto racing, the NRA, etc. to sell their logo face masks for the same price as one of those coveted baseball caps. Get the economy going, protect each other, and stop the virus.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
I will not be going anywhere near a bar for a very long time. Not like I went to them before, well except for taco bars.
dammit. now you reminded me of our favorite post-wilson creek spot, las salsas, which, coincidentally, had all you can eat chips and the best-ever serve yo-self salsa bar. oh, and also mountain burrito, which had epic burritos. DAMMIT.

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
We're going about masks all wrong. Instead of asking or mandating people wear masks, market them to the target (problem) demographic with whatever bullshit it takes to get their attention. Then sell them masks that are a reflection of said bullshit for an inflated price. This way every self-center, knuckle dragger can have their intense, rugged individualism plastered across their face for everyone to admire their Constitutional right to freedom of speech. Get sports teams, auto racing, the NRA, etc. to sell their logo face masks for the same price as one of those coveted baseball caps. Get the economy going, protect each other, and stop the virus.
Honestly not sure how a facial recognition prevention device got rejected by the Hurr-Durr 5G caused Corona crowd. It’ll keep AOC from tracking you, what more can you want?

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Not get out much?

edit: right as I submitted that I realized "who the fuck you kidding, I go nowhere that's not by myself on a bike or motorcycle in the woods right now" :rofl:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Remember that time people were buying a years worth of toilet paper because they thought the world was going to end, then 125,000 people died and then they were then like, meh no big deal!

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Remember that time people were buying a years worth of toilet paper because they thought the world was going to end, then 125,000 people died and then they were then like, meh no big deal!
So obvious now. We just had to wait to get our hand on the TP stash of the deceased.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Mask mandate went into effect on Friday for NC. Went to get gas, then head to the studio. Only a handful are wearing them. The local Harley Davidson Freedom Center that I drive by is packed with hundreds of people every weekend.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
the stupidity is wide spread across all demographics.....take a plane ride.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Genuinely curious, how was your travel "experience"? Haven't been anywhere an airport since May 8.
in the airport....most people wearing masks...on plane....everyone "wearing" masks...

at the parks....bryce....not too many people there...but i was there quite early....most people wearing masks....

yellowstone....95 percent of time....did not bother getting out of the fucking car....more people not wearing masks than wearing....social distancing...nada....

glacier....east side is closed....gttsr closed at avalanche....which is over run....and this was when it was pouring rain this morning....people wearing masks...people not....walking in groups nut to butt...i might get there early tomorrow morning and walk part of gttsr in the rain....might sleep all day...

other than that....

common sense.....you are fighting other peoples lack of it.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Carnac the Magnificent couldn’t have seen this coming.
Bars are being shut down again in parts of CA, including LA.

Thank the lord I was sitting down when I read that.