Quantcast

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
go to the local newspapers of most college towns to find articles about all the kids out and about not giving a fuck. chapel hill and athens are the two nearby examples. nyt did a map...this was a week ago. can't wait to see the combined school and university effects come mid-September. Our kids' school went from 4/1 to full virtual this week. they say through 10/15 for now. i've resigned myself to thinking that it'll be at least through the new year, and probably the full school year. and i don't really have a problem with it. but i'm lucky enough to have a flexible schedule. wHaT a WoNdErFuL tImE tO bE aLiVe!

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
This afternoons edition of "Teh stupids it burns!"

In fact the whole tweet thread is a mind buggering exercise in "the stupid it burns"..... gonna burn enough to damn near burn the whole country down.
Who would have been able to predict?

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
Trying to understand Trumps economic stimulus EO made my brain hurt, so I went to the market, haven’t seen this in a while, pandemic must be over.
2A88245A-B499-45BB-A676-4898F1F1A3EF.jpeg

Still unclear on whether or not I have to pay taxes or if any of the EO will actually be put in place, but at least I have Oreos now

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
go to the local newspapers of most college towns to find articles about all the kids out and about not giving a fuck. chapel hill and athens are the two nearby examples. nyt did a map...this was a week ago. can't wait to see the combined school and university effects come mid-September. Our kids' school went from 4/1 to full virtual this week. they say through 10/15 for now. i've resigned myself to thinking that it'll be at least through the new year, and probably the full school year. and i don't really have a problem with it. but i'm lucky enough to have a flexible schedule. wHaT a WoNdErFuL tImE tO bE aLiVe!
i saw a map, maybe the same one? there are colleges with case counts in the *hundreds* and fall term hasn't even started.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
So tired and weary I've decided that I must go to Rotorua next week, ride my bike & visit the local brewery to rest and recover some strength.
Enjoy that stinky air around Rotorua, I'm not jealous at all.