Quantcast

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
I could’ve been off this carousel 10 years ago, but noooo. Canadian medical magicians had to make sure I stuck around for this. I just hope it takes me quickly.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Wait, you know someone up there?

Let's go!
Ugh. One of my best friends is a Canadian lady, but she’s been in the states too long to get the treasure chest of benefits. I should’ve made a harder play for the affection of one of the nurses when I was in Vancouver recovery.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Ugh. One of my best friends is a Canadian lady, but she’s been in the states too long to get the treasure chest of benefits. I should’ve made a harder play for the affection of one of the nurses when I was in Vancouver recovery.
I've only been in the whistler med center but literally every single person working there was an attractive female. At least 12 years ago. Now they're probably just all drunk australian dudes.

I feel your pain. #whatcouldhavebeen

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
I've only been in the whistler med center but literally every single person working there was an attractive female. At least 12 years ago. Now they're probably just all drunk australian dudes.

I feel your pain. #whatcouldhavebeen
VanGen had a few lovely young ladies with adorable accents from around the commonwealth. I could think of less pleasant way to spend a few weeks in a hospital bed, and I was eating and breathing through tubes in my face.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Aren't you Commonwealthy?
Doesn't count for anything, probably have a better chance with Canadia due to some family about to get residency. But that's not an island separated by ocean from Murica. I'd prefer some distance from ground zero.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Aren't you Commonwealthy?
I had the option to be adopted by my stepmom when I was still a teenager. As she's English, I would have picked up a bunch of Commonwealth benefits. The biggest and most important being dual citizenship. We didn't because it was too much work and would have had to convince my real mom, who I hadn't seen in 5yrs (of my election) at that point on time, to give up being a legal parent. Sometimes I really wish we had pushed through with that, just so I could pull the "FTS, I'm out!" card and go to Europe or elsewhere Commonwealth.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Does the Commonwealth actually mean much today? You can't exactly move freely from one country to another or use benefits of some sort from another member.

I guess we have the commonwealth games, which is cool, I guess?

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
I have my old Australian passports. the women known as my mother but who doesn't act like it is from that place. Ive threatened to move their over the years but I wouldn't want to give people what they want. Plus its hot, expensive, and full of shit that kills you. America may suck and is full of stupid people but so is everywhere else.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I had the option to be adopted by my stepmom when I was still a teenager. As she's English, I would have picked up a bunch of Commonwealth benefits. The biggest and most important being dual citizenship. We didn't because it was too much work and would have had to convince my real mom, who I hadn't seen in 5yrs (of my election) at that point on time, to give up being a legal parent. Sometimes I really wish we had pushed through with that, just so I could pull the "FTS, I'm out!" card and go to Europe or elsewhere Commonwealth.
My mom was British so I have the option.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
I've only been in the whistler med center but literally every single person working there was an attractive female.
the nurses at the hospital i took my younger brother to in boulder suffered from the same condition....squishy only where it counted...no ones thighs rubbed together....

but boulder is still in the states...

Last edited: