Quantcast

Sasha Cohen...

J

JRB

Holy crap. I hate ice skating. I do NOT hate that pic though. :drool:

J

JRB

BurlyShirley said:
I dont even care what that means. Im wondering why in god's name you'd post a pic of a DUDE in this thread?
:stupid: the dude may rock obscure music, but he sucks at hot chicks.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
narlus said:
his name is sacha cohen, dumbass.

aka Ali G.
I'm gonna have to side with BS and loco on this one. No reason for pics of dudes in this thread of hot chicks. IMO there aren't enough hot chick threads around here.

I also hate ice skating, but I like the ice skating chicks. :drool:

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
BurlyShirley said:
I dont even care what that means. Im wondering why in god's name you'd post a pic of a DUDE in this thread?

Burly, if you don't know who that is, you should. Maybe you know his character Borat?

Holy f*cking hell, the funniest comedian alive right now if you ask me. Brilliant.

On the MTV Europe music awards, he roasted the living HELL out of the celebs:

http://www.webgeordie.co.uk/borat/mtv.htm

Quotes:

Following Madonna's performance

"That singer before me. Who was it? It was very courageous of MTV to start the show with a genuine transvestite, he was very convincing. It was only his hands and his testi satchels that gave it away."

Introducing The Pussy Cat Dolls

"Please prepare yourself for masturbation because next are international singing prostitutes, Pussy Cat Dolls."

"There is one singer called Shakira... sorry I laugh because in Kazakhstan this word means vagina. For example, 'Can I touch your shakira?' or 'I have seen your wife's shakira, it hangs like the mouth of a tired dog."

Introducing Green Day

(Borat is dressed in a very revealing wrestling lycra costume), "Hello it is me, Freddy Mercury. I joking, he die of AIDS. It me Borat, I not a la la loo lee. The only sex disease I ever have is gonoreah. 15 times! The ladies like Borat! Now please welcome Coldplay."

J

JRB

BurlyShirley said:
...that's fine and all...but it should be its own thread...is all Im saying..
He actually seems pretty dumb. I wasn't humored by that stuff.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
BurlyShirley said:
...that's fine and all...but it should be its own thread...is all Im saying..
Noted.

BTW - ice skating is ultra ultra ghey, but any well built chick who spins around in boots wearing almost nothing is ok in my book!

:thumb:

J

JRB

narlus said:
you probably don't think bill hicks or david cross are funny either.
I don't even know who they are. I think Kinky Friedman is funny though.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
loco said:
I don't even know who they are. I think Kinky Friedman is funny though.
Aren't you from Texas?

Show some pride, go buy a Bill Hicks record.

J

JRB

H8R said:
Aren't you from Texas?

Show some pride, go buy a Bill Hicks record.
I don't know where I would buy a Bill Hicks record. I used to have a cowboy comedian's tape though. His name was Larry McWhorter (sp).

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
narlus said:
for burly's sake, i just might bring this fVcker full circle and put in a picture of johnny weir. :devil:
that chick makes me feel funny in the pants

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
LordOpie said:
She'll be in the next Chanukah song by Adam Sandler.
Hey Opie, I forgot to tell you. I found out Im part jewish. They went down in the scwitz tho.

But Im at least PART chosen people...

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
BurlyShirley said:
Hey Opie, I forgot to tell you. I found out Im part jewish. They went down in the scwitz tho.

But Im at least PART chosen people...
yeah, I saw that in another thread.

I'm sorry, it slipped my mind. I'll update the registry and FedEx you your share of the Jew Gold. Please keep it on you at all times. For one thing, it's the only way into the exclusive club in Palm Beach.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
LordOpie said:
yeah, I saw that in another thread.

I'm sorry, it slipped my mind. I'll update the registry and FedEx you your share of the Jew Gold. Please keep it on you at all times. For one thing, it's the only way into the exclusive club in Palm Beach.
woohoo.

When is it my turn to control the weather?