Quantcast

}}} Sat herd dray {{{

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Shaved beard off as I do periodically. It shall return. Face very irritated feeling now after the to-the-skin shave.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
Ooooff I am bit out of shape after a bit of a riding drought. Small crash too, seems OK atm. Really fun ride though, dirt was supernice despite a Friday deluge.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Anybody remember who it was that cut trees? I'm 90% sure it was GFF, but not totally sure. Bunch of branches fell and neighbor's tree has a bias to one side now. Want to get someone's take on it. I'm saying trim back two major low branches, but the son-in-law is saying it's just fine. Looking at it since they cut the broken branches, it's already 2-3% further off vertical. So... Yeah.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
Anybody remember who it was that cut trees? I'm 90% sure it was GFF, but not totally sure. Bunch of branches fell and neighbor's tree has a bias to one side now. Want to get someone's take on it. I'm saying trim back two major low branches, but the son-in-law is saying it's just fine. Looking at it since they cut the broken branches, it's already 2-3% further off vertical. So... Yeah.
pics needed...

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
Australia has a change of leadership and loads of Independents got voted in around the country, there was a serious number of women voted in which is good, hopefully it won't be a white boys' club for too much longer.