Quantcast

Sat ^*^ herdly

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Study. Work on garage more.

It is inadvisable to leave one's car for three months without driving it. Disk brakes on my CR-V now make wonderful lumpity noises. :banana:
Even after getting my rotors turned, that didn't go away in the Subaru. Good luck.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
More riding bicycles high up in the mountains planned. Just not sure what ride yet.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Closed on refi this morning. 15 minutes, at home.

Now eating sourdough French toast.

Early dinner at sister’s house in Highlands Ranch then up to the mountain house until Monday, as the Phish concert(s) at the nearby stadium was/are all too audible here.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
YO. Went for an easy five mile run this morning. As of 9:00 AM, I am sitting around the house with nothing to do the rest of the day and I ain't even complaining about it. I guess I'll make some cookies and do some chores. MTB isn't really an option since everything is a wet muddy mess right now.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Ringworm on the kittens has been getting very bad. To the point that you would assume one has pox, she is so exposed. The other is starting to get the same, but only a few right now. They are going to the vet to get checked out today. The rescue only has so much funds, so the animals with the highest costs, unfortunately usually do end up getting put down as they are so difficult to get adopted and burn resources so quickly. I don't think Wifey or the girls have thought about this yet, but I have a feeling one, if not both, might not be coming home. :cray:

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Better.com. Did the hybrid closing option so e-signed some stuff earlier today before the notary came, limiting the time.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
chillin with the fam at lake lure. maybe going tubing this afternoon. probably ride tomorrow. forgot my 5.10s but fortunately the 16yo has the same size feet as me so i can at least steal his running shoes or else i'd be riding in flip flops

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
chillin with the fam at lake lure. maybe going tubing this afternoon. probably ride tomorrow. forgot my 5.10s but fortunately the 16yo has the same size feet as me so i can at least steal his running shoes or else i'd be riding in flip flops
Oh man, there's a 25 minute uninterrupted downhill that dumps out behind the hotel. And Shumont, another classic shuttle is on the opposite side of the lake.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Ringworm on the kittens has been getting very bad. To the point that you would assume one has pox, she is so exposed. The other is starting to get the same, but only a few right now. They are going to the vet to get checked out today. The rescue only has so much funds, so the animals with the highest costs, unfortunately usually do end up getting put down as they are so difficult to get adopted and burn resources so quickly. I don't think Wifey or the girls have thought about this yet, but I have a feeling one, if not both, might not be coming home. :cray:

Malaseb. It's an antifungal feline shampoo.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Early dinner at sister’s house in Highlands Ranch then up to the mountain house until Monday, as the Phish concert(s) at the nearby stadium was/are all too audible here.
Now I know where to stay when I come out for the phish shows next year.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
It takes time for children to learn that life is worth less than money.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
The poor mans island away from shitty Left Over Phish Panic.

Elder kids slept with noise canceling cans on last night. Baby was asleep before they cranked it up or the prevailing winds changed or whatever made it loud

Now I know where to stay when I come out for the phish shows next year.
Sure, you can rent my house for a few days while we escape it. :D We are 0.9 miles nearly directly south of the venue, so an easy walk and avoiding the parking mess there.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Finishing up a quick trailhead bushing swap on the shock and then hitting some rocky trails.

Called one shop this morning looking for said bushing and almost got in an argument trying to explain what I needed. "So you're looking for the steel red colored bushings which the fox ones press into....yeah we got those but I INSIST on measuring your bike". No sir, I just need ANY Fox 5/7 piece bushing kit, I only need the cream colored things. He went on and on (wrongly) about how these are assembled. Oh well, just ended up telling him I'll look elsewhere if you can't tell me what you have in your store.

/rant