Quantcast

Sat with Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher last nite for dinner

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Yep. Shreveport is becoming the Hollywood of the South with numerous movies being filmed here locally.

Resturant: Bella Fresca

Ashton was looking like Castro... :rolleyes:

Demi Moore is not hot.

We were sitting in a large curved booth with 2 tables... one table was for two (MizN8 & I) and the other was a six-pack. MizN8 and I had just started eating when a loud family was seated in the sixer, they ordered their wine ect. About 15 min in, the owner asked them if they would relocate to a table in the middle of the resturant because Demi & Ashton's people wanted that table for themselves. They obliged and moved. About 15 min later they showed. I had my digicam and was gonna snap a photo of everyone but MizN8 said to leave them alone.... that they should be able to have some privacy, but I argued that they were stars and should be treated as such.

But in the end did not take a pic.

They were talking about having to go out to shoot a scene earlier in the day on a farm where they shot a Glock and a shotgun... and how Demi didn't have the gun up to her shoulder when she fired... :rolleyes:

n00bs! MizN8 'claims' Demi is from some NM trailer park, but I don't think so...

Our dinner was excellent! We split a greek salad, MizN8 had the veal and I had the lamb chops, and we split a slice of bananna cheesecake.

Total tab for food and wine: $146.51

:)

J

JRB

This is a prime example of how N8 should lose thread starting abilities.

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Well......................

They are renting a place next to a subdivision I am building a custom home in.... I'll call them today!

:)

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
According to my frau, Demi Moore is from Roswell, New Mexico. Same Roswell as the UFO Roswell. All those People magazine subscriptions are finally paying off!

MizN8

Monkey
Jul 20, 2005
My Hubby is sooooooooooo sweet! The first thing out of his mouth at the Demi sighting was "Well Honey you are far more beautiful than her." Guess I'll keep him.

Just goes to show what publicists can do for you...........they turn an everyday average looking couple into the hottest duo in Hollywood......they just:mumble: seemed so normal to me......marketing:mumble:

Scary thought that Ashton is supposed to be one of the Hottest men in America.........eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew. :help: :help:

MizN8

Monkey
Jul 20, 2005
My Hubby is sooooooooooo sweet! The first thing out of his mouth at the Demi sighting was "Well Honey you are far more beautiful than her." Guess I'll keep him.

Just goes to show what publicists can do for you...........they turn an everyday average looking couple into the hottest duo in Hollywood......they just:mumble: seemed so normal to me......marketing:mumble:

Scary thought that Ashton is supposed to be one of the Hottest men in America.........eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew. :help: :help:

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
N8 said:
n00bs! MizN8 'claims' Demi is from some NM trailer park, but I don't think so...
Thats true about Demi Moore. She did some early nude modeling which can probably find via the traweb which I thinks proves her background.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Skookum said:
Did you and Tom Cruise hit it off fastastically?:D
Uh... no but I did once buy my underwear from the current Mayor pro tem - the fat guy that introduced fair Tom to his adoring fans. His name is Bill and he has been selling underwear for a very long time. I would guess that when if comes to suspensory garmets he knows more than most. :)

J

JRB

I've had a day to let this soak in, and it's still pathetic.

N8 - it's not like you sat at the table with them. Combine the fact that it's Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher and it makes this ultra lame.

J

JRB

Andyman_1970 said:
That and he spent almost $150 for dinner for two...............:eek:
I thought it went without saying how lame he was to include that. I am not sure why anyone needs to state the cost of a meal, except to puff some much needed wind into their own sails.

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
Sort of like constantly talking/bragging about how much your house costs....

loco said:
I thought it went without saying how lame he was to include that. I am not sure why anyone needs to state the cost of a meal, except to puff some much needed wind into their own sails.

J

JRB

MMike said:
Sort of like constantly talking/bragging about how much your house costs....
A lot like that. Maybe you aren't so bad after all.

MizN8

Monkey
Jul 20, 2005
In person and without any airbrushing she has more wrinkles than me.........which isn't a bad thing really. She really does look her age when you see her sitting next to you and not in a retouched photo.

Am I jealous of her face? No..............but I am jealous that she is 43 and still thin 3 kids later. No fair! And who knows if she had a boob job......most women go up a cup size or more after childbirth......happened to me I know what I am talking about.

D

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
MizN8 said:
In person and without any airbrushing she has more wrinkles than me.........which isn't a bad thing really. She really does look her age when you see her sitting next to you and not in a retouched photo.
They all do.

You run into them more often here in So Cal and of all the ones I have seen or met, they have all pretty much looked like normal tired people.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
maxyedor said:
Do a google image search, it will get better from there.
If I am going to do a Google image search for hot chicks it ain't going to be for Demi Moore. There are far hotter and faaaaaaar younger hotties out there.

J

JRB

OGRipper said:
Dammit this thread sucks so much I want my minute back. Anyone seen my minute? Here minute, here minute... :mumble:
Luc's had one for sale. He still might.