Quantcast

* Sat *

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Bikes need to be ridden, but it looks cold outside.

So I'm going to stay right here and watch football for a bit, it might warm up to 40 freedums by lunchtime...

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Last leg of house renovation has started. Need to strip previous owner's kitchen to bare walls and start over. With a fair amount of procrastination this should take 2-3 months.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Rain's finally tapered off, now getting windy and cold. Trails will be mucho muddy so no riding on dirt today, maybe tomorrow. Trying to fix a water leak into Beetle's spare tire compartment, next steps is 3rd brake light replacement. Old one is out, all wet and muddy inside, so I a hoping a new one will fix it. Other than that, meh.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Moved a bunch of crap from the garage into my new shed. It's about 8 x 15', 8' tall ceiling, nice concrete pad. I dig it, and now the garage looks worlds better, de-cluttered and with all the dirt on the floor blown outside.

The locks for the shed and yard gates are coming tonight by 9 PM. Probably would have been better to wait until the locks were there before moving junk out there, but I'm skiing tomorrow and working Monday so today it was.

StiHacka

Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Did 10 pavement miles on winter bike because weather. That said, studs in tires are now fully seated and I am ready for snow and ice. Indian take-out and beers in a few.

StiHacka

Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Wicked weed must be expanding north. Got Pernicious IPA in a bar yesterday, procured Freak of Nature in my packie today. Not a bad progress. Indian place under new management and still very tasty.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Skied with my dad and Haley today. Went to Winter Park and caught a solid 3" of powder for Haley's first powder day. Rode a ton of greens and steep greens with no issues from Haley. She made a decision that she will be riding blue's by season end and black's by next season.

Discovered that my spare skis that we are trying to get rid of fit my dad perfectly. Talked about him getting a pair of used boots to leave here with said skis going forward.

Having pulled pork for dinner, ftw.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
No, but my buddies that live near Folsom do all the time. They said it rocks. I usually head on up to Downieville for some shuttles in the summer if I am going to drive that far. When are you going to be there?
Well, I originally was planning on doing Downieville with the kiddo, but we will be there April 4th...so we will stick down lower due to the likely snow. Hopefully there isn’t a Pineapple Express of moisture then. I got a hotel in Auburn.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
wish we lived somewhere i could get the 8yo into a ski racing program. he loves going fast and bombed the crap out of every black we could get to. even started turning more then plowing today. in classic east cost drifty blown “powder” over groomed ice. most impressive. 13yo seems to have fractured his wrist snowboarding...xrays will tell when we get home tomorrow...

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
wish we lived somewhere i could get the 8yo into a ski racing program. he loves going fast and bombed the crap out of every black we could get to. even started turning more then plowing today. in classic east cost drifty blown “powder” over groomed ice. most impressive. 13yo seems to have fractured his wrist snowboarding...xrays will tell when we get home tomorrow...
Like and dislike.