Quantcast

***satderp GMT**"

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Turned in the Acura. Picked up the Volvo. They wouldn't let me take it before I was initiated to the computer system for the car. It took an hour before they could find somebody to show me how it worked. My hands are to big to operate it and it is not very intuitive. I made it up to the expressway before I became annoyed enough to head back to the Dealer. They understood and had the Passport ready for me in 10 minutes. The Passport is a family car. No matter how much lipstick they put on it. It is a pig. It has a bigger motor then the Acura but it is slow as shit and has a lot of Body roll at normal speeds. I hate it.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Le sad. Woke up and went out to the couch this morning, where shortly after Petri the old cat puked, walked around a few steps and then played down limp. Rushed him to the ladyfriends clinic and from some scans, looks like he had a heart attack or something. With his declining health over the last few months, she decided to put him down.

We knew he was sick, but what happened this morning was a bit of a shock. The pictures below of him were taken last night. He was up and about and even kicked the orange shit disturber cat out of a newly acquired box. Rest in peace old guy.

In other news, signed a lease for a new place to live. We'll be within walking distance of Lake Simcoe and outside of the city in a much smaller town. And we'll have storage and a place to work on the bikes. It will be nice.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
Le sad. Woke up and went out to the couch this morning, where shortly after Petri the old cat puked, walked around a few steps and then played down limp. Rushed him to the ladyfriends clinic and from some scans, looks like he had a heart attack or something. With his declining health over the last few months, she decided to put him down.

We knew he was sick, but what happened this morning was a bit of a shock. The pictures below of him were taken last night. He was up and about and even kicked the orange shit disturber cat out of a newly acquired box. Rest in peace old guy.

In other news, signed a lease for a new place to live. We'll be within walking distance of Lake Simcoe and outside of the city in a much smaller town. And we'll have storage and a place to work on the bikes. It will be nice.
simultaneous like and dislike. we had one of our cats go like that...was in the other room and heard a "thunk"-cat was down and not revivable after rush to vet. good kittehs are awesome. we've been lucky to have a bunch of em. current orange one is a good egg
1582397699080.jpeg

congrats on new place. when you gonna order the ring from @AngryMetalsmith ???

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!

Sorry to hear about your kitty. Good kitties go to heaven.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I ran 10 miles today, which included a 10K race. 40:56 race time...slower than I was a year ago, but still pretty good. 5th place overall in the race...maybe 125 people total?? (waiting on results)

Beautiful weekend. Wife and I are headed up to Mount Snow tonight for tomorrow skiing. I predict..........crowds. :dead:

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL

Le sad indeed. Last 6 months have been cat free after having cats for close to 40 years. Love them big furballs!

Sorry...

Our cat Harry and the local bobcat were sharing the yard today, apparently amicably.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Skied with Wifey today. Haley went to Topher's Treehouse with her group. She has now, no questions, surpassed my ski ability.