Quantcast

Satellite radio review..........

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
I so dig on satallite radio, I went Sirius back in January of this year and couldn't be happier. Yesterday I was in my brother-in-laws rental car which had XM so I finally had a chance to compare music. I gotta say XM's music is not very good (for my liking), their metal stations weren't really metal, way too much mellow music on the other channels, plus song selections were very weak. Glad I went the Sirius route.

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
Not as well as I'd like, but hoping when Stern comes aboad it will go higher. XM has the advantage on the new car market. Time will tell, its just play money I invested anyways so I'm not looking to break the bank.

BikeGeek

BrewMonkey
Jul 2, 2001
Hershey, PA
XM ****canned the metal channel. Then the bastards raised rates so everyone can "enjoy" Opie and Anthony. There's a reason I didn't pay extra to hear them when it was a premium feature, now I have no choice but to pay. :mumble:

Mike B.

Turbo Monkey
Oct 5, 2001
State College, PA
I'm with you Brian. I love my Sirius. Most of my time is spent listening to Octane until the NFL starts back up in the fall, then it's NFL network the majority of the time.