Quantcast

&Satera GMT&

Muddy

ancient crusty bog dude
Jul 7, 2013
Free Soda Refills at Fuddruckers
Have just read that one-of the major players in the former Q Burke is having their asset manager Institution being sued by one Investor in the EB-5 Program.

Slight hiccup in there however - maybe I am able to induce brevity. This Bank Manager, Division VP and CPP is... a former Son-in-Law to the accused.

Can't spell Recession without Recess.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Have just read that one-of the major players in the former Q Burke is having their asset manager Institution being sued by one Investor in the EB-5 Program.

Slight hiccup in there however - maybe I am able to induce brevity. This Bank Manager, Division VP and CPP is... a former Son-in-Law to the accused.

Can't spell Recession without Recess.
:confused:
Explain like I'm 5?

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
kill me now, I have a new driver to train today, I am having a hard time discerning what separates him from our short bus passengers. He will be with me the whole shift. I must have pissed someone off.:banghead::banghead::banghead:
Sit back, get a coffee and enjoy it now while you get chauffeured around?

Last day of this week long session of one training/meeting event. Returning to work on Monday is going to suck pretty hard; shit has piled up too fast not being in the building.

Oh well, it is the weekend and riding must be done. :)

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
'Morning! Poor dog had the poops last night. MBC and I took turns taking her out in the middle of the night. Soooo, not the best night of sleep for either of us. I still dragged my ass to the pool this morning for a 2400 yard swim (51 minute workout).

From yesterday:
Road ride after work...I'll see how close I can get to that 20 mph avg.
23 miles at 20.1 mph. Really happy with how the bike training is coming along. I did not expect the speed to come this quickly.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Good ride last night, though it's now official that the bushings in my fork are toast. Solution to that problem is sourcing a new fork. Got a line on a Talas 36, which would surprisingly represent my first foray into the world of Fox front suspensions.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Good morning.
Tired, but good tired. I'll get back in fighting shape if it kills me.

Mornin!

Good ride last night, though it's now official that the bushings in my fork are toast. Solution to that problem is sourcing a new fork. Got a line on a Talas 36, which would surprisingly represent my first foray into the world of Fox front suspensions.
czech your pms

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Good morning monkies! Yesterday's ride was awesome, not as tired as I thought I'd be but more sunburned than I'd like. Gray and rain here today and tomorrow but Sunday afternoon is looking good.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

Getting the weekend started off right by hitting up a gin release party after work at a local distillery. Wifey wants to hit up the Rochester Lilac Festival at some point this weekend (I like all the fatty foods and live music but hate the parking issues and large crowds of people).

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Morning.

Getting the weekend started off right by hitting up a gin release party after work at a local distillery. Wifey wants to hit up the Rochester Lilac Festival at some point this weekend (I like all the fatty foods and live music but hate the parking issues and large crowds of people).
ride bikes to get there?

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
what other breweries have you been to in Maine? if you get up to Freeport, Maine Beer Co is epic. its on my must stop list.

Portland is a cool little town too.

RoboDonkey713

Monkey
Feb 24, 2011
Maine
Ride tomorrow, possibly followed by going to Tributary Brewery on our way up to Maine per @jonKranked 's recommendation.
SoMe Brewing in Wells is a good one to check out. The owner is also a mountain biker as well.

Bissell Brothers in Portland is all the rage these days. The Substance is there flagship beer. I am not a big fan of it, but it sells out daily.

Foundation Brewing in Portland is my favorite one these days. Epiphany IPA is really really good. Go there.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
SoMe Brewing in Wells is a good one to check out. The owner is also a mountain biker as well.

Bissell Brothers in Portland is all the rage these days. The Substance is there flagship beer. I am not a big fan of it, but it sells out daily.

Foundation Brewing in Portland is my favorite one these days. Epiphany IPA is really really good. Go there.
noted for the next time i'm up there.

:cheers:

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Hidden Cove is a 2min drunken bike ride from my girl's parents place in Wells. They have good shit, go there almost every weekend.

Banded Horn in Biddeford has good stuff and a pretty cool warehouse taproom with games to hang out in.

Been to Shipyard/SeaDog, Gritty's, Bissel Bros in Portland a couple times.

Haven't heard of Foundation, I'll have to check that out.

Justin - is SoME in Wells different than Hidden Cove? I'm shocked there's two decent sizes breweries there. If it's different, I'll have to check that out too.

RoboDonkey713

Monkey
Feb 24, 2011
Maine
Justin - is SoME in Wells different than Hidden Cove? I'm shocked there's two decent sizes breweries there. If it's different, I'll have to check that out too.
They are 2 separate breweries. I keep forgetting about Hidden Cove. Patroon is a good IPA.
Maine has too many Craft breweries now and they all think they can sell 15.99 four packs of 16oz cans.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Planned after work ride has been pre-empted with a visit to the bank. Gotta sort out final details for closing on the house. Ride postponed to sunday. I anticipate much weakness, starving for air, and loose conditions.

Testing out my full time dork logger! My sis-in-law gave me her old fitness tracker/gps/heart rate monitor watch. It's like Strava for sitting on my ass at work! Confirmed: my VO2max is a solid: "good" at 42. Whateverthehell that means...