Quantcast

&Satera GMT&

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Sure do. Drinktanks make a growler with a "keg cap" kit. Like a mini keg, using the same cartridges as tire inflators. The tube you see coming out from the top goes to a small tap faucet/spout, that also clips onto the mount I made. Got that one at Klamath Falls Brewery when we were in Oregon a few weeks ago. Coolest shit evar!

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
This has been a pretty good week for me, I feel like I am 3 weeks away from being where I was this time last year. This puts my head in a good place. I rode pretty hard (for me) yesterday and still had a great workout today. I ran a mile and a half on the treadmill at a 9:13 pace, 25 minutes on the eliptical at 8 mets and 10 minutes on the rowing machine at 50 watts. I have dropped the excer-cycle as pointless and boring. Blood pressure routinely in the 115/65 range and resting heart rate consistently in the low 50s. That's the magic of diet, drugs and exercise... :)

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Sure do. Drinktanks make a growler with a "keg cap" kit. Like a mini keg, using the same cartridges as tire inflators. The tube you see coming out from the top goes to a small tap faucet/spout, that also clips onto the mount I made. Got that one at Klamath Falls Brewery when we were in Oregon a few weeks ago. Coolest shit evar!
Very cool, does it keep your beer cold too?

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Howdy all. Still coughing up a lung last night. I rolled into my office about 10:30 this morning for a few hours of nothing before I am on clinical service this afternoon. Weekend looks like kid stuff per my wife's calendar events. Might try to go drive on Rampart Range Rd for no good reason, maybe Sunday morning?

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Free office bagels lost in transit. Cliff Bar brunch instead :-/

Kvelertak and Torche tonight.

Norway in July. Hook event registration completed ¿¿

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Howdy all. Still coughing up a lung last night. I rolled into my office about 10:30 this morning for a few hours of nothing before I am on clinical service this afternoon. Weekend looks like kid stuff per my wife's calendar events. Might try to go drive on Rampart Range Rd for no good reason, maybe Sunday morning?
I shall save you some time:

:D

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
fuckit friday complete. due to some guys staying to camp we set a double shuttle. for those who know, we hit beacon/yancey and woodruff. front tire let go in the rocky trenchy steeps on yancey, tossing me otb and causing minor blood loss. prob less than 1000' climbing and over 4000' descending. capped by imperial ipas by a waterfall. bliss.

cecil

Turbo Monkey
Jun 3, 2008
with the voices in my head
Morning.

Getting the weekend started off right by hitting up a gin release party after work at a local distillery. Wifey wants to hit up the Rochester Lilac Festival at some point this weekend (I like all the fatty foods and live music but hate the parking issues and large crowds of people).
Just an FYI Santa Cruz and giant demo days at dryer Rd park sat and sun just saw the guys there that have tons of bikes with them

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Grilling beer, drinking sausages, and warming saurkraut. Not a bad way to cap off a shitty week.

Hopefully my son recovers from his virus, starts sleeping through the night a bit better and I can get a ride in on Sunday.