Quantcast

Saterderp

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
I do believe my body has effectively violently jettisoned every ounce of contents in my digestive system in all ways humanly possible.

going to attempt minor forms of sustenance this eve
Go big or go home.

I suggest starting with a simple beef hardshell taco.

And then dive into the ones that are slathered in that diarrhea cheese. Extra beans.

That's the good stuff.

gonefirefightin

free wieners
Go big or go home.

I suggest starting with a simple beef hardshell taco.

And then dive into the ones that are slathered in that diarrhea cheese. Extra beans.

That's the good stuff.
Considering I already ate about 24 oysters nowhere near the ocean in Durango (went big) and I have been in bed or in the bathroom all day (at home) I really can’t see thing getting any worse so chicken enchiladas it is.

thx 4 the pep talk

#coverme #goingin

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Considering I already ate about 24 oysters nowhere near the ocean in Durango (went big) and I have been in bed or in the bathroom all day (at home) I really can’t see thing getting any worse so chicken enchiladas it is.

thx 4 the pep talk

#coverme #goingin
what you don't wanna gamble with taco bell?

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Rode mah bicycle up to 11,500ft high. Then rode it back down again.

Too much bike maintenance on the to-do list. Both our DH bikes, front and rear squishers, both our Smash's front and rear squishers, both our fat bikes, front squishers only thankfully.

Think I'm going to stick the rigid forks back on the hardtails for the winter, so those don't need doing too.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
farmer's market and then hiked in the hills with fam and got sushi otw home. 12yo somehow spazzed out and threw his phone into a quickly-moving, deep river :rofl:

maybe get in a little local ride tomorrow to move the legs. gotta keep spinning a few times a week to get dat fitness back up. need to get back to 3,000-4,000 foot days without feeling like ass at the end...getting there, i think.

jebfour

Turbo Monkey
Jun 19, 2003
CLT, NC
gotta keep spinning a few times a week to get dat fitness back up.
Same. I feel so much worse than I did just 6 months ago. Wife and I might hit WWC tomorrow. Not entirely sure. Got a lot of house crap done today so that opens the door a bit…

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Got home in Colorado about an hour ago. Long day of windshield time, I think 14-1/2 hours. Showered, gonna watch some YouTube, then sleep. No alarm.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Got home in Colorado about an hour ago. Long day of windshield time, I think 14-1/2 hours. Showered, gonna watch some YouTube, then sleep. No alarm.
We're in Salida Tuesday - Thursday. Assume I will find you for a beer* or foods.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Baseboards in two bathrooms and a flight of stairs finished. Just have two bedrooms, a foyer, and one wall for a flight of stairs left. When I am done, I will be selling the table saw, as there are no more projects that I will be doing which justify me owning a table saw.

We will be hiring out the painting to finish the project up. If I can't do it in one day using my chop saw and track saw, we're hiring it out. I've got a CFP to finish, skiing to do, and a kart to learn a LOT about (quickly). Specialization of labor and all that shit.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
Today I did many gardening chores. Pretty beat, probably mostly because my garden is on a serious slope. I am literally an uphill and downhill gardener. There are nearly 40 stairs between my shed and the main beds. It’s very tiring when you forget something. And getting stuff out, that’s tiring. And putting it all away too. All a faff. Amongst many bits I turned over a turf bed into a planting area for insect friendly plants. The soil was very compacted from rain/sun/rain/sun and it took a while with a cultivator and a hoe to break up the top layers. I am tired now. Was a great arm and shoulder workout at least. Feel like I’ll be pretty stiff tomorrow morning.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Baseboards in two bathrooms and a flight of stairs finished. Just have two bedrooms, a foyer, and one wall for a flight of stairs left. When I am done, I will be selling the table saw, as there are no more projects that I will be doing which justify me owning a table saw.

We will be hiring out the painting to finish the project up. If I can't do it in one day using my chop saw and track saw, we're hiring it out. I've got a CFP to finish, skiing to do, and a kart to learn a LOT about (quickly). Specialization of labor and all that shit.
friendly neighborhood portfolio manager/carpenter/small engine mechanic....

do the carts run race gas....

that shit sounds funny as fuck...in...a lawn mower....

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Quoting for posterity