Quantcast

%%% Sattiday departure %%%

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
S'posed to be out of here by nine, pick up V in the Bronx, camp and ride for a week.

Blood tests said no lyme, but complete blood count and differential look like shit.
I don't know whether to like it dislike this post... I hope you feel better soon.

I am dropping my oldest boy off in an hour at the bus that will take him to overnight camp for two weeks. He should enjoy it, and it'll be nice to have a break from the constant bickering at home for a little while....

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
spent 3.5 hours at the carnival, ate trash, watched fireworks, had a beer and went to bed. The look on my daughter's face seeing fireworks for the first time was priceless.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
fireworks show at the fairgrounds on the other side of the valley was really loud and freaked the dogs out.

going to take the wifes Grand Prix horse to a vet clinic in Gault (hour away) to get bred. They will inseminate wait a week then flush out the embryo and implant it in a recipient mare who will carry the foal to term. The whole process with take about a week. I'm going riding when we get back.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
going to take the wifes Grand Prix horse to a vet clinic in Gault (hour away) to get bred. They will inseminate wait a week then flush out the embryo and implant it in a recipient mare who will carry the foal to term. The whole process with take about a week. I'm going riding when we get back.
that's nasty, yo. I also think that midwestern governors just got a new idea wrt regulating women.

/me is reading cases all day today and tomorrow. And cleaning up the outpatient list after normal hours, too, for fun^H profit.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
fucking brutal headwinds on the ride today. I rode a relatively flat course and could only average 11.8 mph on a 82 minute ride. I am whupped. Wind speed at the airport just down the road is 24 mph, lets just say I spent a lot of the ride ducked down spinning in my low gears. It is now beering

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Was out by 9:00pm last night and slept until 7:30 am. Ate a massive amount of pancakes and bacon. Checked to see who else was going to be open today in the art hood. Enough we’re closed for me to say fuck it and took a nap. Backpacking is hard...

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
i found some reusable ones.
Nice.

I got a single use plastic bag from a take away yesterday and I was scared a sniper was going to take me out, the fines for giving them out now are up to 275k.
The other side of the country is going much harder on single use product bans, no baloon releases is great!

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Nice.

I got a single use plastic bag from a take away yesterday and I was scared a sniper was going to take me out, the fines for giving them out now are up to 275k.
The other side of the country is going much harder on single use product bans-
the ones i got are even freezer safe. and have a vacuum port

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I seem to be over whatever was ailing me. Thought about going for a ride in the mountains but a test spin around the 'hood made me think I'd be better off with something less strenuous.

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
Might build my back wheel today, what's the stuff hipsters use on their nipples, beetle nut juice or somethin'?

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I have a mate who can supply that, but I just realised I don't have a boost bike that I can build the wheel in.
Guess my old DH frame would work with a couple of washers on the axle.

The key is to just leave spokes with your stoner friends, they will ultimately use them to poke out their bongs and treat them for you.