Quantcast

%%% Sattiday departure %%%

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
Hmmm, seems DT has moved some rim production to China.
Pretty sure the last XM481 I got was Taiwanese with Chinese nipples.

We send too much engineering and manufacturing to China so I will hunt for something from the good ol' Republic of China instead, hahaha!

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
After dropped off my oldest for camp this morning, I brought my youngest to "camp" in my mom's backyard. We're in the tent now. There's fire flies all around. It's pretty cool.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
After I rode today. I started running blank tape. I knew it was wrong for me to drive home. So, I left my car and walked home. I got a ride about halfway home. My arm felt funny also. My heart rate was super high. I could hear my heartbeat. I got a ride to the ER and waited for 3 hours. By the time they could see me. I was fine. They gave me a tranquilizer. I took the bus home as nobody could come and get me. I am home now. My car is locked in the parking lot behind the gate at Tryon. The Sheriff said she will not give me a ticket or tow me If I pick it up tomorrow after dawn when the park opens. Kind of paranoid leaving my bike in my car overnight.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
After I rode today. I started running blank tape. I knew it was wrong for me to drive home. So, I left my car and walked home. I got a ride about halfway home. My arm felt funny also. My heart rate was super high. I could hear my heartbeat. I got a ride to the ER and waited for 3 hours. By the time they could see me. I was fine. They gave me a tranquilizer. I took the bus home as nobody could come and get me. I am home now. My car is locked in the parking lot behind the gate at Tryon. The Sheriff said she will not give me a ticket or tow me If I pick it up tomorrow after dawn when the park opens. Kind of paranoid leaving my bike in my car overnight.

Just a bonk then?

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
After dropped off my oldest for camp this morning, I brought my youngest to "camp" in my mom's backyard. We're in the tent now. There's fire flies all around. It's pretty cool.
Was camped at 5500 ft and sat outside my tent and watched the fireflies. Used a tiny led light to attract them. Fun to see how close I could get one to me.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Dude...

Glad you’re home. Hopefully your bike will be fine.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Just a bonk then?
Yes. It was warm and buggy. Maybe a little too much deep woods off. That stuff doesn't agree with me. I pushed hard because I was alone, and the deer flies were killing me. Normal stuff I usually do not have to think of. I had to make an effort for.