Quantcast

*&*&*&*&*& Satty Sundurday *&*&*&*&*&*

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Hello all

Maybe a REI trip with le kids as we have a bit of a list of things (and a small pile of returns from mis sized things from camp shopping).

5-10 pm shift tonight, this one unfortunately from the hospital rather from home.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
8,000' of shuttled DH yesterday. :rockout:

Coffee and leisure this morning. I need to service le fork at some point. What are the chances a local bike shop will have Lyrik seals?

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
2 face cord of firewood split and stacked yesterday. More to do today and building a raised bed for my strawberries. Also need to shop for a decent pellet gun to control the rodents. Now that the cat is gone, I need a plan!

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
Went for a ride on a newly build trail. Bi-directional "paratrail" so adaptive riders can use it. It is a solid "meh". But they also build a set of jumps and a tech training area that is solid. The red and black ratings fit, unusual for DK. Didn't have pads with me, so was no trying the black stuff. Also forgot to snap pics, so I need to go back for sure. :D

Finished with a ride of a nearby XC-ish trail. They sure do love to put gravel on everything. Way to ruin a perfectly good trail. Sadly you see this trend on all public trails right now. I just hope that gravel will become excessively expensive with all the shit going on so the trail builders cannot afford it anymore. :rant:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
We love our pool & hot tub. Such a great family investment!
we have a hot tub already. we've always wanted a pool (i grew up with one, so i know what I'd be in for) and have been discussing it, the thing is we're not sure how much longer we're going to be at this house. a lot of factors at play on that one, but now that it looks like we're heading into a recession and mortgage rates are way up we might be here longer than we originally thought.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Just got back from our long weekend cottage getaway. It "feels like" 100F out here. I think will take the boys out canoeing in the rapids by our house. It will be a good test for my back ahead of our river trip.

On the drive home we had to share the highway for a few miles with the cyclists doing the Mont Tremblant Ironman. I felt bad for those poor fools baking on the open road like that. Ugh, I hope nobody dies.

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
Holy ballz it’s hot out! Mowed my lawn for what is likely the last time due to watering restrictions, weeded the front flower bed and fixed a couple drippers, that’s about all I have in my today.

Probably head to Costco in a bit, don’t need anything, just want to stand in the milk refrigerator for a bit

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
30 miles, 4700ish verts with wife on trails. Much fun.

Coffee and leisure this morning. I need to service le fork at some point. What are the chances a local bike shop will have Lyrik seals?
Foam rings I can help you, not giving up seals though, it took me ages to track down a couple of Lyrik 200hr service kits a few weeks ago for my spares.

sunringlerider

Turbo Monkey
Oct 30, 2006
Corn Fields of Indiana
Mowed for the first time is 3 weeks or so. Kiddo wanted Mexican food, I was easily convinced.

Local BMX track is rebuilding the final two straights. Might get a little stick time in a loader this week. Should be fun