Quantcast

***Saturd day GMT***

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Present. Bday pool party for Maddie today. She's 7. Gonna be almost 20 kids her age here. Might go for a road ride afterwards if I have any energy, need to stretch my legs a bit.

Down 15 lbs since going off Lexapro. Tinnitus has diminished but still there.
Bday party was a success. No issues and all kids had fun. Got my road ride in, hit 15 miles. Came home swam, now to grill potatoes and mahi mahi filets

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Full on ready to throw the push mower into the ravine and go buy a new one at the hardware store.
You too eh.

Granted mine was a POS to start with, but now when I start it, it runs for 5 minutes and then craps out. Then I have to prime it a bunch, start it a bunch and then it runs great for the next 40 mins.

Though now that I think of it, perhaps bad gas. I've had that gas since a year ago.... hmmmm

Dirtrider

Turbo Monkey
May 2, 2006
Asheville, NC
You too eh.

Granted mine was a POS to start with, but now when I start it, it runs for 5 minutes and then craps out. Then I have to prime it a bunch, start it a bunch and then it runs great for the next 40 mins.

Though now that I think of it, perhaps bad gas. I've had that gas since a year ago.... hmmmm
I ditched the gas for EGO 56v electric and haven’t looked back. Battery fits trimmer/edger and blower. Battery will mow/edge/blow my 1/4 acre yard on one charge. Takes 20 minutes to recharge. No more messing with gas.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
I ditched the gas for EGO 56v electric and haven’t looked back. Battery fits trimmer/edger and blower. Battery will mow/edge/blow my 1/4 acre yard on one charge. Takes 20 minutes to recharge. No more messing with gas.
same, but with 60V Greenworks as my chosen system. got the 25" two blade mower, edger, hedge trimmer, backpack sprayer, cultivator, and the minibike. because minibike. (also two 300W inverters to take advantage of those Wh in other ways.)