Quantcast

)))Saturd GEE EM TEE(((

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Man the Fear guys must be ancient. Or they had too much beef baloney

VGS is always fun.
Oh man... So fucking old. I'm not sure if he was wasted or just struggling to walk without his walker.

The group I was with hadn't heard of any of the bands other than Pennywise, so it was a mixed response. Liked VGS for their energy, but not their type of music. We're torn on Vandals because more melodic, but goof-offs and bizarre lyrics. Bomb Pops weren't bad, but their between songs chat was abrasive. Even to me, who gives zero fuck about anything was a bit shocked by the topics - talking about their snatches for example - when it was a mixed age group.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Oh man... So fucking old. I'm not sure if he was wasted or just struggling to walk without his walker.

The group I was with hadn't heard of any of the bands other than Pennywise, so it was a mixed response. Liked VGS for their energy, but not their type of music. We're torn on Vandals because more melodic, but goof-offs and bizarre lyrics. Bomb Pops weren't bad, but their between songs chat was abrasive. Even to me, who gives zero fuck about anything was a bit shocked by the topics - talking about their snatches for example - when it was a mixed age group.
I remember seeing the vandals in the 90s... They were an absolute shit show. Fun and high energy, but just unhinged.

When I saw cock sparrer in 2015 those guys were starting to hit their 60s but still killed. Tight and sharp.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
I remember seeing the vandals in the 90s... They were an absolute shit show. Fun and high energy, but just unhinged.

When I saw cock sparrer in 2015 those guys were starting to hit their 60s but still killed. Tight and sharp.
I mean... Pennywise, Vandals, etc - they're mid-50's - but Lindberg was rocking the fuck out. You'd never guess they were that old.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I mean... Pennywise, Vandals, etc - they're mid-50's - but Lindberg was rocking the fuck out. You'd never guess they were that old.
Yea, some of these guys age better than others. I saw uk subs in some random Ithaca dive bar in the mid 00s, and Charlie Harper was already in his 60s then. And he's still going today, per wikipedia hes 77.