Quantcast

Saturday early rise

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
2am FTS. Karting cancelled tomorrow; track closed last minute. So, indoor karting it is.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
Gonna say, this is a hella early one. My kids aren’t even in bed yet.

Just got back from a friend’s birthday party. Previously went out for a skateboard, Japanese food and a movie with the fam. Nice afternoon/evening.

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
Went on the hunt for a camera bag, failed.
Mowed the lawn, trimmed bushes, serviced the car, changed the O2 sensor.
Watched Bullet Train, what a pile of shit, needed Liam Neeson and Nicholas Cage in it.

I need to do a food allergy test, I have cut out all the good food and I no longer poop three times a day, it's great!

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
hey bros

had a nice meal for the wife's birthday, then fell asleep early for 10 hours of sleep. pretty dank. Soccer game today, so not much time for anything else. Will see if I can get a ride in somehow.

sunringlerider

Turbo Monkey
Oct 30, 2006
Corn Fields of Indiana
Went on the hunt for a camera bag, failed.
Mowed the lawn, trimmed bushes, serviced the car, changed the O2 sensor.
Watched Bullet Train, what a pile of shit, needed Liam Neeson and Nicholas Cage in it.

I need to do a food allergy test, I have cut out all the good food and I no longer poop three times a day, it's great!
Whatcha looking for?

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
hallo ppls

stayed up a bit too late playing GT7. haven’t even tried it with the VR headset, which is supposed to be pretty sweet but perhaps will shame me into using the in car view vs my favored over-hood camera

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Just had an interesting interaction at Discount Tire. Before I even checked in "you used to have the M5, right?" Yep. "Do you already know what tires you want?" Yep. "Cool, what's your number?" Took 5min to order the tires and get out. They'll call me next week to schedule once they show up. 10/10 would buy there again.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Wow, I'm only a week into this month and I'm going nuts. You don't realize how much dumb shit you buy until you stop buying dumb shit. Tbe completely honest, I don't have any real needs right now. I'm pretty well covered, yet as a consumer, I find a ton of shit I feel like I need. This month is going to be interesting. I stopped myself from buying some bubble levels to mount on the truck. :rofl:

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
s'posed to rain all day here in the hills. prolly futz around in the hot tub; maybe visit the local "bigfoot museum" :rofl: going out to dinner tonight.had to bring the dogs on this trip as petsitter was not available. kinda a pain in the ass.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
We have stack bins in the garage to store shoes. My wife's bin is constantly overflowing, and I have dubbed it Mt Veshoevius
Wifey has decided that she will lean the closet based on clothes that will never be worn again due to style or fit (ie worn at 24 low waist, etc). I expect the closet to have lots of space soon.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Up later than I wanted to be but still got several things done today, and it isn’t even lunch:30.

Also, SoCal sunshine taxation has finally started coming through with some representation.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Stepmother sent me a box of Omaha Steaks, I still have a freezer full of Omaha Steak she sent on Christmas. I am not that into red meat but these things are just terrible. Cooked one up and after two bites fed it to the dog. He seemed to like it so that will probably be what he has for dinner for a while.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Morning Monkeys.

Wow, I'm only a week into this month and I'm going nuts. You don't realize how much dumb shit you buy until you stop buying dumb shit. Tbe completely honest, I don't have any real needs right now. I'm pretty well covered, yet as a consumer, I find a ton of shit I feel like I need. This month is going to be interesting. I stopped myself from buying some bubble levels to mount on the truck. :rofl:
Level app on your phone. Hold it up parallel to the roofline.

5h50m into the ride. Should be back home before the 8hr mark.

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
Argh! Le tired, but still need to hit the market for tomorrow’s fancy pants dinner, go for a ride and dig a hole to investigate the footing of a wall I want to rip out. Or maybe just nap on the couch with the dogs?

Stepmother sent me a box of Omaha Steaks, I still have a freezer full of Omaha Steak she sent on Christmas. I am not that into red meat but these things are just terrible. Cooked one up and after two bites fed it to the dog. He seemed to like it so that will probably be what he has for dinner for a while.
Got a Cuisinart? About the only way to usably salvage Omaha steaks it to grind them for burgers/meatloaf. Couple blips in the food processor does wonders for a shoe leather caliber steak, OTOH if the flavor is off, down the dog it goes.