Quantcast

Saturday Free Beer Session

Feb 10, 2003
A, A
Now that I've got everyones attention....saturday there will be another build day at Sandhill Ranch. everyone that rides there WILL come out or I WILL start administering ass-whoopins. For the record, we should have the tractor and we have most all of the designing done, now its all just shovel time. I will bring some tools and phil has a few but bringing you favorite shovel with you. any more questions or design ideas call me anytime. 925-890-4146

Feb 10, 2003
A, A
just got a call from Renee...its on for saturday...phil has already moved most of the tractor dirt needed and they have had almost no rain all week so it will be perfect for shaping and digging.

kellybike

Chimp
Mar 12, 2005
NorCal
Sorry about it, Mikey
But, I got the final word and I gotta work on Saturday from 9:30- 4:30 up here.
If you guys are going to make it a two day dig like last time call me up.

Kelly

Feb 10, 2003
A, A
im not seeing enough people...call all ur friends...there will be a barbeque im told...it will go of..more ppl there..the faster it gets done so we can all ride bikes

thePINKster

Monkey
Jan 31, 2006
bay area, Cali
i know someone is going to barbaque for sure, i just don't know if its for everyone.
see you all out there, and bring your own meat just in case, if u want BBQ.
later

captainpolution

Turbo Monkey
Nov 18, 2004
morethanjake543 said:
Sadly, I don't think I can make it. I've got work for most of the day, but if there are any work days that are on sundays, count me in.
yea, ive been tryin to ask you if you wanted to go

lameee

thePINKster

Monkey
Jan 31, 2006
bay area, Cali
so how did it turn out? i left early...
btw - i love the yeti set up. maybe i can get some advice on how to set up the tazer like it. the funny thing was i could jump better on your yeti, than my tazer. haha

but ya.. how'd the ds turn out?

Feb 10, 2003
A, A
the corners where we put dirt that day got finished...my triple step-up out of the first corner got finished and is SICK..we got the start gate in position and got the first turns started/marked. gonna figure out some rollers out of the start gate and another feature on the second straight. but the step-up we built is HUGE and SWEET.

kellybike

Chimp
Mar 12, 2005
NorCal
Mikey

Thanks for spearheading the second rebuilding day of the Dual Slalom
course at Sandhill. Spoke to Weaver and it sounds like it turned out great with use of the tractor.
I suck/you rule.

Feb 10, 2003
A, A
i do what i can man...i far from rule..i just have a nice way of threatening groms with the penalty of ass whooping and reward them by letting them ride my bikes.

thePINKster

Monkey
Jan 31, 2006
bay area, Cali
v10"o-PlEaSuRe said:
i just have a nice way of threatening groms with the penalty of ass whooping and reward them by letting them ride my bikes.
i knew i would have mercy from the "ass whoopin" but riding the bike was definetly a perk :)

beaverbiker

Monkey
Feb 5, 2003
Santa Clara
i cant wait to come up there and ride the new track. thanks, mikey and everyone that's been digging. it'll be worth it when we get to rip it.

Heath Sherratt

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2004
In a healthy tension
Beavs, you sayin' you'll be up before the Otter? The spring gravity series of love...you know you want it. It's going to be great to see all the locals show up and have to readjust...racing is going to be so fun there this year.

East Bay Rich

Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
WC CA
v10"o-PlEaSuRe said:
the corners where we put dirt that day got finished...my triple step-up out of the first corner got finished and is SICK..we got the start gate in position and got the first turns started/marked. gonna figure out some rollers out of the start gate and another feature on the second straight. but the step-up we built is HUGE and SWEET.
I can't wait to see y'all hit the step up. Should make for some sick racing. The big lefty berm is sweet! Good job on that! Is the next big build during the first MtX/4x race?
-Rich

Juano

Monkey
Feb 12, 2003
my hi-use
v10"o-PlEaSuRe said:
beave-plow will be quite happy with a few of the additions. This new first 2 straights will make sea otter look like a joke.
If I didn't have to work everyday I would be up there in a heart beat! Also if I had a bike!

Great work Mikey and all you guys!

Feb 10, 2003
A, A
oh yea. beav...saw ur DJs in SLO last wednesday..wanted to ride but had to make it to LA in time. ive got a spare bike if you want to ride to guano. also...
THIS FRIDAY SATURDAY AND SUNDAY (maybe monday)..if we get enough people we should be able to finish the whole track. let me know who all is coming out and it always helps to BYO shovel and wheel barrels. 925-890-4146 for anyone who wants rides..i have 7 seats in my van

beaverbiker

Monkey
Feb 5, 2003
Santa Clara
Heath Sherratt said:
Beavs, you sayin' you'll be up before the Otter? The spring gravity series of love...you know you want it. It's going to be great to see all the locals show up and have to readjust...racing is going to be so fun there this year.
ill be up there every once in a while. im going to be up there pretty soon working on my senior project and i want to get to sandhill to get some time in on my new 4x bike before spray otter.

beaverbiker

Monkey
Feb 5, 2003
Santa Clara
v10"o-PlEaSuRe said:
oh yea. beav...saw ur DJs in SLO last wednesday..wanted to ride but had to make it to LA in time. ive got a spare bike if you want to ride to guano. also...
THIS FRIDAY SATURDAY AND SUNDAY (maybe monday)..if we get enough people we should be able to finish the whole track. let me know who all is coming out and it always helps to BYO shovel and wheel barrels. 925-890-4146 for anyone who wants rides..i have 7 seats in my van
you talking about the ones down by pismo? you gotta ride them some time, they're siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick. it's nice to have biiiig downhill flowy dirt jumps.

thePINKster

Monkey
Jan 31, 2006
bay area, Cali
gonna be sick... races starting two weeks from now, should be sweet.

guys: bring your girlfriends out to race in the women's class!!! maybe if you let them give it a try, they'll enjoy it too.

Feb 10, 2003
A, A
beaverbiker said:
you talking about the ones down by pismo? you gotta ride them some time, they're siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick. it's nice to have biiiig downhill flowy dirt jumps.
they looked sick and big...we figured since you built them the trajectory and speed would be perfectly engineered so you hardly have to try.:p everyone should know that FRIDAY is a go and people who need rides from this area should let me know.i still have room

beaverbiker

Monkey
Feb 5, 2003
Santa Clara
thePINKster said:
gonna be sick... races starting two weeks from now, should be sweet.

guys: bring your girlfriends out to race in the women's class!!! maybe if you let them give it a try, they'll enjoy it too.
i wish. my girlfriend likes to hike downhill trails with me, but she'd rather run down them than ride. she's pretty fast running down though. she's got good footwork.